COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GUILDS
Smiths

Does anyone want to start up a guild for crafting lots of different items and such?

• Count of Blackspear Cove
10/8/2015 11:45:39 PM #1

I would happily join you ;)

10/12/2015 7:08:56 PM #2

Count me in

10/12/2015 7:38:58 PM #3

Well The Zygethian Economic Branch, is always looking for crafters, so if creating and managing an entire network of trade and supply routes, is not in your interest, then join us :)

Alt text

10/12/2015 7:39:15 PM #4

FinalFart you want to join with Zygethia, we are devising along with the head of the Zygethian Economic branch a system that can incorperate you and other craftsmen quite nicely.

Regards.

8/9/2016 11:17:46 AM #5

count me in !

8/22/2016 7:21:46 PM #6

I would love to join a crafting guild, and if the Zygethian Economic Branch is still looking for more I'd be more than willing to join! :)

8/22/2016 8:35:28 PM #7

The whole of Zygethia is no more. I suggest you look for a kingdom first, and a guild in which you can live up to your full potential second.

Astrid van Mauve

8/25/2016 5:04:53 AM #8

Ah, well that's a bummer. Thanks for the heads up though!

9/5/2016 8:35:21 PM #9

i forgot i made this thread ;-;

anyone still got any of those crafting guilds? xD

• Count of Blackspear Cove
9/5/2016 9:50:54 PM #10

XD!

Yes, the Free City of Nordhausen has a chamber of elders, each of which heads his own respective guild/section, and we're recruiting for many positions therein, i.e we need crafters of all types! (I head the inns and taverns, so you'll still likely want to speak to Gunney if you're looking to be a smith)

If you're interested, you can read our thread(https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/8013/na-city-seeks-citizens-guilds-no-county-tax)

Or join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/SSsWF

We look forward to speaking with you >w<

ref This game was a dream. Its dead now.

9/5/2016 10:01:41 PM #11

Our association of crafters, suppliers, merchants, and more would be happy to have you at Helgrim Enterprises.

Many of our members have small guilds of their own, understanding the benefits of being part of a network of people whose jobs compliment their own. For example, as a blacksmith, you wouldn't have to worry about finding customers, shipping items to customers outside of your town, or finding the right suppliers. You can just focus on what you love: Making weapons.

We are prominent members of the trade and commerce-focused duchy of Zylphania. Our duchy and counties all are being built to facilitate the best home for crafters, such as yourself.

9/12/2016 9:19:00 AM #12

Anybody still looking for a smith? (EU-based) I love the concepts of this game but not an active forum user.

12/3/2016 11:45:17 PM #13

There are quite a few Smiting positions available in one of our many towns :D

Yu'tui of the agricultural town of Valaris.

1/5/2017 2:24:28 PM #14

Just wondering what is meant by open smithing positions? :)

Who has them open? Will someone build smithys in those towns or elsewhere and ask smiths to come work in them? Then who owns what and who pays for what?

IMO, smithing is a middle class, burgher, profession. The smith owns his smithy and business. He may hire apprentices and journeymen to help him, but they would not become real smiths until they produce their master works and found their own smithies.

I suppose many towns will welcome a smithy, but that means someone owning the tools and workstations and building a business.

1/5/2017 2:32:23 PM #15

well i believe master crafters will always be welcome in any city, if you manage to get you hands on better weapons you will try to do it. The same with potions, armors, food and wtv... I believe king, dukes and the sorts will offer good conditions to such crafters like your own smithy or laboratory... Ofc if you have a big enough crafters guild you will be able to , for example, use your resources to guard a mine of a rare resource needed to make a special kind of blade , so you have a monopoly and able to ditate market price.