COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
YouTube "First Impressions" by DM21 Gaming

Community member BicycleWalrus aka DM21 Gaming has posted, what we believe to be, the first full-length "First Impression" of the currently announced features of Chronicles of Elyria. His energy is obvious, his excitement palpable, and his enthusiasm for our game is topped only by the devs themselves.

DM21 Gaming promises multiple YouTube videos a week highlighting the features of the game, giving a panel's perspective on our goals, and encouraging you, the community to get involved. It's clear he's a fan of us, and we're a fan of him!

A personal thanks from us here at Soulbound Studios for your support. Make sure to check out DM21's YouTube channel regularly for more coverage of Chronicles of Elyria.

Chronicles of Elyria - First Look

10/15/2015 9:54:05 PM #1

Welcome!

10/16/2015 8:42:28 AM #2

Brilliant introduction to the game looking forward to seeing it evolve. Will be subscribing to your channel.

10/16/2015 9:08:06 PM #3

What happened with the awesome easter egghunts?

10/16/2015 10:33:24 PM #4

It's nice to see our first person covering the game in the youtube community but as he said in his comment to me, and I said several months back it'd be nice if we could get some kind of video, 'Anything' at all.

Once there's a video of some kind of gameplay, even as simple, and would work really well, of locations in that village you guys took screenshots of, and just doing a slow, zoom in, in engine.

Then anyone on youtube would feel free to make videos talking about it because for most youtubers, they'll start covering the game, or at least 'Talk' about it when they have a video to loop as they talk.

Besides that, it's nice to hear someone talk about the journals and see someone enthusiastic about the series, but getting out a simple video would be helpful for DM21, and other youtubers.

10/19/2015 10:04:18 AM #5

Awesome introduction to the game!

Looking forward to the varied gameplay. Will be subbing to check regular updates, cheers!

10/20/2015 12:21:23 PM #6

Loving it so far, can't wait to find out more info

10/20/2015 2:38:26 PM #7

His argument for crowdfunding is generally a good old standard one, except it's starting to gradually lose power. Sooner or later, probably around the first quarter of 2016, someone will acknowledge the HUGE demand for sandboxes that there is right now and how it's been 11 years of WoW already and people got literally tired of theme parks.

Now personally as a publisher I'd have a hard time funding CoE, it's early in development, there's no in game footage and it's simply an extremely ambitious project, I'd much rather reap the rewards of something that's either less ambitious or in a later phase of development.

So in the end, it's still up to us. And we'll make it happen.

10/31/2015 7:52:24 PM #8

@DM21 your review tells me to create an account on CoE. looking fwd to play this game.

12/12/2015 11:25:45 PM #9

Where's my nerve gear?