COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
Elyria Echo

With Chronicles of Elyria focusing on community driven content, it seems only fitting that there is a community news site as well. To fill that void Elyria Echo is hot off the press.

The focus will be on those tantilising titbits which do not make it to the front page. Not just game mechanics but also the intriguing details of the world being built around them. So whether you are looking for developer disscusion you might have missed or just a different take on the topics, why not pick up a copy at your local news stand today?

You can also get updates on when new articles go live by following the Elyria Echo twitter account @ElyriaEcho

Feel free to use post in this thread or over at twitter to make article requests or ask questions. Is there an area of the game you really want someone to talk about? Do you want to know everything that has been released so far on a particular topic? Think I have made yet another hilarious typo? Then let me know!

Author of the Elyria Echo the first, and least up-to-date, CoE fan site.

8/1/2015 12:13:23 AM #1

VictoriaRachel,

That is fantastic! We couldn't agree with you more. 

We love your interest in cartography, and your opinions on the matter. We hope to continue hearing your thoughts as we release further content in the future. 

And personally, I love your writing style ^_^

-Miguel

\[T]/

8/1/2015 12:49:08 PM #2

Thank you for the support Miguel.

I will be updating frequently, as long as you guys keep releasing information! The amount of communication is something I have to admit I am very impressed with so far.

Already added my first look at the lore of the game. Hopefully with Jeromy workin on it for so long it is going to be deep enough to get my teeth really stuck in!

8/1/2015 7:16:22 PM #3

8/1/2015 10:20:26 PM #4

Well all I can say to that is thank you very much. I am really blown away by your encouragement.

8/2/2015 4:10:20 AM #5

Awesome VictoriaRachel!

As an explorer and aventurer I also share that interest in cartography

Therefore, keeping up to date with the latest news is much appreciated ^^

8/2/2015 8:08:34 AM #6

Cool V, its great to see your passion and excitment for this release.

I have never played an mmo before so i am keen to get all the info, hint and tips as possible. This game sounds like it will be awesome in the way you play evolve as a charactor die and are reborn, and of cousrse everything in between. the breadth of life has me intrigued.

In LaKesh.

8/2/2015 12:41:18 PM #7

Great idea, Victoria!  With so many little gems of info being dropped in various threads by the devs this'll be a great way to keep up to date.

Found my guide helpful? Show your love by adding my Friend Code:1996D8

8/4/2015 3:36:55 PM #8

You're awesome! Thanks for doing this. It's really great for those of us that want every little piece of info on the game.

8/5/2015 8:53:18 PM #9

Thank you very much for the kind words, and to you Silv for jumping in on the comments too. It is great fun to write, though sometimes it has been a challenge to pick exactly which post that I read on the forums that day I was going to cover. I do not think I have ever seen a forum with developers this active!

Posts are going up daily at the moment, and I will try to keep that up though no promises! Daily brain excersie for me, daily news for you. Win Win!

8/5/2015 8:59:07 PM #10

Victoria is it gonna be like a story of character? in the journey in the elyria world? and has the story been written yet if so where can i read it?

8/5/2015 9:01:42 PM #11

While I may well write character backgrounds and things in the future, I do love the lore and really enjoy roleplaying in an MMO setting. They will be posted in the fan fiction part of this forum.

The Elyria Echo will focus purely on news. It is aimed at those that want to find out more about the game but do not have the time to keep up with all the posts flying about on the forums. I take the great stuff from these forums, and from other sources too, and put it all in one place.

8/5/2015 9:40:34 PM #12

Commented on the latest Echo. Enjoy!

8/6/2015 3:25:58 AM #13

I’m really enjoying reading your entries, V, so keep up the good work!  It’s always interesting to see other people’s thoughts on some of the little teasers thrown out by the devs.  As CoE develops I’m looking forward to reading more in the Echo!

Found my guide helpful? Show your love by adding my Friend Code:1996D8

8/9/2015 8:44:12 PM #14

Will you do recruitment posts for the major player factions? 

8/9/2015 9:04:46 PM #15

Will you post a Article about Zygethia and the other groups on the guild recruitment section, it might spur them up a bit?