COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GUILDS
how are people already creating guilds and nations

i see people creating guilds and nations but cant play the game yet... i dont understand it

11/5/2015 12:25:54 PM #1

The have is being set up, from my understanding, so that pre-formed guilds will be able to start nearby each other. It doesn't hurt to have a group of like minded characters to join up with right away.

11/5/2015 12:29:41 PM #2

do you have any idea of the release date or atleast start date of alpha ?

11/5/2015 12:32:35 PM #3

Only release info we have is before 2018. We do know there will be a playable demo at PAX east in April, and a kickstarter in the Q1/Q2 of next year as well. No other release info really.

11/5/2015 12:35:53 PM #4

if they want to release a early demo of the game at pax , this means that they are going to alpha test it and we might a alpha soon ?

11/5/2015 1:28:05 PM #5

Basically the formation of the guilds and nations are theoretical or just on paper at the moment. People are finding each other who have a similar game objective to gather together.

Think of it as a head start to find people to play with.

11/5/2015 2:25:08 PM #6

They've said they will want a few people to test an offline version for the demo before pax. The actual alpha testing phase will be after that, we're not sure how access will be gained but the most common theory I've heard so far is that donations during kickstarter will be linked to alpha access.

Feel free to check out my YouTube channel Frithgar

11/22/2015 3:12:43 PM #7

My group is a bunch of gamers from another sandbox game that is currently falling apart. We hope to make a home here and grow a bit. So some of the other groups might be from other games as well.

7/16/2016 2:24:27 AM #8

The Burning Peregrine Society I believe are looking for Members, not sure you may have to ask them.
Guild Leader is Bicycle Walrus from DM21. You can join here

http://mlsurvival.com/peregrine/

7/23/2016 7:10:23 PM #9

That's some hardcore thread necromancy at work Shado, what would BW think? I don't think this was his intended method of recruiting...

7/23/2016 7:13:14 PM #10

That's some hardcore thread necromancy at work Shado, what would BW think? I don't think this was his intended method of recruiting...

@Yorick - 8:10 PM - Sat Jul 23 2016

He's been spamming that shit all over the place - same lines and everything if it wasn't for his backer tier I would have guessed him to be a bot

Coming Soon(tm)

7/23/2016 9:13:55 PM #11

@Yorick - 12:10 AM - Sat Jul 23 2016

lol - too true - tbh when i see stuff like that it smacks of desperation and trying to pad the numbers - for me, those guilds get automatically crossed off the list of ones i'd consider joining/allying/merging

10/20/2016 12:13:09 PM #12

Many guilds including mine - were formed long before this game even exisited. We sometimes send an officer to start pre planning for a game in its infancy.

We like to get a feel for the community and its player base. We are not really recuiting as we are trying to stay small and mobile, but we may run into another player or guild that we have worked with in the past.

Networking is always a good idea especially in a game like this where relationships are critical.

Also you may see some guilds or players who you want to avoid and helps you pre-plan servers based on these people.

Anyone who has been gaming for long periods of time can tell you that is game is still very much in the "idea" stage. Your atleast a year away from anything and most likely 2. When they say q4 17 it really means q3 18. Kind of a rule of thumb.

Im hoping that they have learned from the past and dont rush it. Cause we dont need another game where 60% of the player base leaves within a month and 80% is gone in 2. I surely dont want 3 months after launch for there just to be kings and queens stuck because of there investment. For this game to truely suceed there must be a large player base that is fairly active.

Vornair/ Somerset /// Guild Leader Apollo

10/20/2016 1:08:06 PM #13

To be short there´s a lot of work on planning kingdoms and guilds, so we're starting now in order to get it all ready for expo and then launch. On the other hand is a nice and funny thing to do while we wait for the game, most of the time we only chat.

10/20/2016 1:11:18 PM #14

the dance of dynasties is also starting before exposition. so its good to have your family or kingdom set up already so that you can join the game with the family you want to play

10/20/2016 1:12:11 PM #15

Coming Soon(tm)