COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Kickstarter Code

I went to link my account with the kickstarter code i recieved in my email and it says invalid kickstarter code

9/17/2016 11:23:26 AM #1

For the sake of visibility here.. any Staff want to help this guy or has his issue been resolved?

10/18/2016 11:25:03 PM #2

Posted By Sylas at 04:23 AM - Sat Sep 17 2016

For the sake of visibility here.. any Staff want to help this guy or has his issue been resolved?

no it has not been resolved yet

10/19/2016 3:57:57 AM #3

Posted By TheNerdyRockstar at 7:25 PM - Tue Oct 18 2016

Posted By Sylas at 04:23 AM - Sat Sep 17 2016

no it has not been resolved yet

How is that possible after 2 weeks?

See you in 2018 beta of COE!!! Should be fun my friends!! -- I wrote this in 2015

See you in 2019 beta of COE!!! Should be fun my friends!! -- I wrote this in 2017

10/19/2016 5:00:36 AM #4

probably has capslock on

You may have erased my signature, but you can't corner the dorner

10/19/2016 3:11:55 PM #5

Hi TheNerdyRockstar,

Did you email support? Moving forward, we need private account information from you which we can't share here on the forums.

We don't invalidate the codes, so if you're getting an error message which says: "Invalid Kickstarter code." it means you're likely entering the code incorrectly.

We can help you resolve the issue, but you'll need to email support if you haven't done so already so we can get information from you, such as your Kickstarter backer number, email address, etc.

Thanks!
-Caspian

10/19/2016 5:58:41 PM #6

Don't listen to Caspian. I took your code. It was all me.

;P

Ok ok, just kidding, but good luck on getting that sorted. While I did have to wait a few weeks to get some help with my own personal account issue I can reassure you -- help SHALL arrive, if you are patient. Remember, our population (and hence our troubleshooting issues) are growing at an astounding rate... but the SBS team is only a handful of people! I think this accounts for the time it takes to get a response on some "non-critical" issues. Without the game being released, this is not an urgent matter.

Welcome to CoE bro! You're gonna LOVE IT here.

11/8/2016 6:43:46 AM #7

Posted By Caspian at 08:11 AM - Wed Oct 19 2016

Hi TheNerdyRockstar,

Did you email support? Moving forward, we need private account information from you which we can't share here on the forums.

We don't invalidate the codes, so if you're getting an error message which says: 'Invalid Kickstarter code.' it means you're likely entering the code incorrectly.

We can help you resolve the issue, but you'll need to email support if you haven't done so already so we can get information from you, such as your Kickstarter backer number, email address, etc.

Thanks!
-Caspian

i have emailed support multiple times i only recieved one response and that was asking if i was having trouble using the link or if i didnt recieve a link (neither of which are the issue) i have emailed them again since then and have heard nothing back