COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E] The County Ravenscroft

Delete post

][Imgur

12/5/2016 12:14:40 AM #1

Reserved

][Imgur

12/5/2016 12:24:30 AM #2

Nice ground work Tib. Looking forward to getting more info on the game, and fleshing out the community structure.

12/5/2016 12:25:05 AM #3

I personally know both Counts Tiberius Corvus and Sebastian Farstriders, both really good to follow^^

Any questions feel free to pm or ask =D

12/5/2016 2:40:21 AM #4

Posted By Dalf at 7:24 PM - Sun Dec 04 2016

Nice ground work Tib. Looking forward to getting more info on the game, and fleshing out the community structure.

Thank you, sir!

][Imgur

12/5/2016 2:55:07 AM #5

I have some questions, and I'm interested on taking residence based on replies. I'll post questions here in case other people would like to know. 1) How long have you all of this core group of people known each other? 2) What are some of the games you have played? 3) Ignoring the un-foreseeable future and non-published detailed of Elyria, what is your general stance on crafting research and development? (specifically is sharing of information/discoveries required, encouraged, or open to personal decision). 4) Plans for agricultural development to become more self-sustaining? 5) Is a Beast Tamer welcome on site, or would that be counter-productive to the city's reputation? 6) Any plans on biome or terrain? (no point in being a carpenter in a desert).

12/5/2016 3:47:49 AM #6

Posted By Talat at 9:55 PM - Sun Dec 04 2016

I have some questions, and I'm interested in taking residence based on replies. I'll post questions here in case other people would like to know. 1) How long have you all of this core group of people known each other? 2) What are some of the games you have played? 3) Ignoring the unforeseeable future and non-published detailed of Elyria, what is your general stance on crafting research and development? (specifically is sharing of information/discoveries required, encouraged, or open to personal decision). 4) Plans for agricultural development to become more self-sustaining? 5) Is a Beast Tamer welcome on site, or would that be counter-productive to the city's reputation? 6) Any plans on biome or terrain? (no point in being a carpenter in a desert).

I'd be happy to answer any question you have Talat.

1&2 Our core group goes back many years. We enjoy making friends and playing games as a whole. Most of us know have know each other for a minimum of a few years. We got our official start back in Vanilla WoW. We moved on to ESO. We played SWTOR and FF Online. We were hardcore into ArcheAge, until it became Pay to Win. We had solid plans to go to EQ Next, however, the game was canceled. Our future home is now CoE and that will remain.

3 We plan to have a center University for our craftsmen. The University will be a focus for storing and teaching. We aren't forcing anyone to share information. We simply hope that each player values the community enough to share what they have learned. In exchange, we share with them freely. It will also serve as a focus point for players looking to advance their skills. We don't believe in hording knowledge. We rather advance our community as a whole. The more people with access to research knowledge, the better off we will be.

4 We currently plan to grow all our own crops. We'd love to be able to grow enough to export to further trade. We hope to have large areas for crops and animal farming. We are still working with ideas. However, they all depend on how CoE shapes up. We are seeking players who wish to be dedicated, farmers.

5 Beast Tamers are most welcome. We encourage players to play as they wish. So long as they contribute to the whole of the community. Beast Tamers are actually needed our eyes.

6 Our perfect biome would be a Fjord style biome. Thick woods, hopefully, a large river, and some mountains. We work closely with our Duke Dleatherus. So we'll have a prime pick of our lands.

Feel free to pick my brain anytime :)

][Imgur

12/5/2016 12:37:42 PM #7

Posted By Tiberius Theron at 10:47 PM - Sun Dec 04 2016

Posted By Talat at 9:55 PM - Sun Dec 04 2016

I have some questions, and I'm interested on taking residence based on replies. I'll post questions here in case other people would like to know. 1) How long have you all of this core group of people known each other? 2) What are some of the games you have played? 3) Ignoring the un-foreseeable future and non-published detailed of Elyria, what is your general stance on crafting research and development? (specifically is sharing of information/discoveries required, encouraged, or open to personal decision). 4) Plans for agricultural development to become more self-sustaining? 5) Is a Beast Tamer welcome on site, or would that be counter-productive to the city's reputation? 6) Any plans on biome or terrain? (no point in being a carpenter in a desert).

I'd be happy to answer any question you have Talat.

1&2 Our core group goes back many years. We enjoy making friends and playing games as a whole. Most of us know have know each-other for a minimum of a few years. We got our official start back in Vanilla WoW. We moved on to ESO. We played SWTOR and FF Online. We were hardcore into ArcheAge, until it become Pay to Win. We had solid plans to go to EQ Next, however the game was canceled. Our future home is now CoE and that will remain.

3 We plan to have a center University for our craftsmen. The University will be a focus for storing and teaching. We aren't forcing anyone to share information. We simply hope that each player values the community enough to share what they have learned. In exchange we share with them freely. It will also serve as a focus point for players looking to advance their skills. We don't believe in hording knowledge. We rather advance our community as a whole. The more people with access to research knowledge, the better off we will be.

4 We currently plan to grow all our own crops. We'd love to be able to grow enough to export to further trade. We hope to have large areas for crops and animal farming. We are still working with ideas. However they all depend on how CoE shapes up. We are seeking players who wish to be dedicated farmers.

5 Beast Tamers are most welcome. We encourage players to play as they wish. So long as they contribute to the whole of the community. Beast Tamers are actually needed our eyes.

6 Our perfect biome would be a Fjord style biome. Thick woods, hopefully a large river, and some mountains. We work closely with our Duke Dleatherus. So we'll have prime pick of our lands.

Feel free to pick my brain anytime :)

You have my undivided attention. Craftsman here, looking into Fletching, Beast Taming, or Carpentry. Until Beta I will not know for sure.

12/5/2016 2:33:54 PM #8

This county really got me interested, when I make sure that I can pledge I'll surely look out for you guys before deciding my home (I'm mostly interested in farming and training defensive militia for my first lives)

Humble owner of Blacksparrow Farm.

12/5/2016 6:06:41 PM #9

You have my undivided attention. Craftsman here, looking into Fletching, Beast Taming, or Carpentry. Until Beta I will not know for sure.

Talat I'll be slowly editing and updating the post. I'll drop our Discord shortly as well. We'd love to chat to anyone anytime.

][Imgur

12/5/2016 6:09:58 PM #10

This county really got me interested, when I make sure that I can pledge I'll surely look out for you guys before deciding my home (I'm mostly interested in farming and training defensive militia for my first lives)

Gabrielxon please do keep in touch. Regardless of play style, we welcome everyone. We have a lot of information coming up and a dedicated website for the county.

So whatever you wish to do, we'll be standing behind you 110%. CoE as Caspain stated isn't just a game for PvP. We'll all need to be working together. So balance is the key.

][Imgur

12/6/2016 1:02:33 PM #11

We are looking forward to meeting you both!

12/19/2016 5:54:16 PM #12

We are launching a CoE community website in the coming weeks!

][Imgur

1/10/2017 10:59:18 PM #13

Come check us out!

][Imgur

2/27/2017 2:16:18 AM #14

BUMP

][Imgur