COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Missing EP

Hiya, I was just talking to another member about EP that seems to be missing, all that's showing is my 400 I perchased but not any of my Kickstarter reward EP which should be 600, I've linked my account and it's showing in my IP.

12/31/2016 12:00:37 AM #1

What KickStarter tier did you purchase? Because none of them gave 600EP (or what was known as IP at the time). There was the $60 Patron tier which gave you 600 Total Influence but that just a record of your investment into the game and is not the same as EP/IP. Zero EP/IP was included in that tier so what is being shown is correct.

Author of the Elyria Echo the first, and least up-to-date, CoE fan site.

12/31/2016 12:04:18 AM #2

Ahh yes it was as IP however at the time IP was also going to be a currency so I assumed it would transfer over. It was the Patron tier, I must have just misunderstood the situation.

12/31/2016 12:07:29 AM #3

No at the time Total Influence and IP were separate. Just as Total Influence and EP are separate. However the close naming did cause confusion hence why IP was renamed.

You can check the charts shown on the KickStarter campaign page and the information on your tier, both clearly show you got no IP with that tier which is why you got no additional EP when the name was changed.

Total Influence shown on your profile is the value of you contribution to the game in $ X10 will show your tier purchase and any additional funds used to buy EP. This is not a currency you can spend and never has been. It just records your overall contribution to the game.

12/31/2016 12:11:46 AM #4

Thank you for clearing this up, feels a bit silly to of gotten confused over!

12/31/2016 12:14:12 AM #5

Nah if it wasn't confusing they would have had to change the name! So I really would not feel silly about it at all.