COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E Vornair] County of Ath Dara

Edit: Relocated, new post to be soon. Sorry for any inconvenience.

2/11/2017 6:39:48 PM #1

Decision reached: Clan Kerlem declares that it will settle in or around Cara Foraoise of Ath Dara in the Conclave of Aritaur.

• I'm big enough to forgive you. But I'm not stupid enough to trust you again. (A29D00/#9056)
2/15/2017 3:30:27 PM #2

I am shopping around and enjoy theistical media Vormair has put out. But I wonder if your county will be near mountains. Due to the Region/city I hope to establish called Bierwall. And yes it is not that deep of an Idea. It will consist of taverns and Walls. Of course depending on the mechanics of the game. I was wondering if you would be interested in this within your borders.

Schnitel

2/20/2017 9:16:09 PM #3

Posted By Wienerschnitzel at 08:30 AM - Wed Feb 15 2017

I am shopping around and enjoy theistical media Vormair has put out. But I wonder if your county will be near mountains. Due to the Region/city I hope to establish called Bierwall. And yes it is not that deep of an Idea. It will consist of taverns and Walls. Of course depending on the mechanics of the game. I was wondering if you would be interested in this within your borders.

Until settlement selection and or exposition, that is up in the air. Sorry for my late reply, I have been occupied. While I would prefer deep forest/foothill/plain into mountain, my vision can be reworked to accommodate most biomes we end up in, still keeping to the original feel. My aim, first and foremost is forested, beyond that will be hard to speculate. According to the biome Q&A, having more than one biome in a county will be exceedingly rare.

2/21/2017 5:05:24 PM #4

I would be very happy with foothills as a location and can tweet my view of what I want to do within the game. No prob on the response time, I understand that this is a game, let alone a game that does no t have a release date yet. I have put layaway on the governor tier just so you know and hope to get to know you a little bit more. I enjoy the mythology. Similar to Iron Oak mythology. (Kind of) Question, what is your play mentality and what do you expect from people underneath you?

Schnitel

2/28/2017 2:21:30 PM #5

Looking forward to possibly neighboring this count in the future. Daelyn is a great person and has a clear a plan on she plans to do. Great post. =)

2/28/2017 4:45:31 PM #6

Is this kingdom going to be in the north american east or west it is east answered my question

Schnitel

3/4/2017 10:49:46 AM #7

So happy to have you with us Daelyn!

3/8/2017 8:17:23 AM #8

This is for families and noble houses, not guilds, counties, etc. that goes in the guild recruitment.

Friend code: 2D42A1

3/10/2017 3:16:47 PM #9

how specifically do I pledge my allegiance.

Schnitel