COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Did it launch yet?

Did this game launch yet because i see i can buy it (i guess) but when i look it up everything says its still in alpha?

3/28/2017 6:23:33 PM #1

It has not launched yet. You are able to basically pre-buy the game at different levels for now.

There's no ETA on an actual launch date either. There will, however, be a few steps that we as players can partake in pre-launch. Things like ElyriaMUD (2D Unity Game), Kingdoms of Elyria (Kingdom Management Game), and Alpha/Beta Tests between now and launch.

3/28/2017 6:24:59 PM #2

Hi Kennar, welcome to CoE.

The game is currently in development.

Alpha is expected at the end of the year and launch in 2018.

There will be an offline prologue first, then Kingdom of Elyria and Elyria Mud.

Then, it's alpha 1, alpha 2, beta 1, beta 2, exposition phase for 3 months, and launch.

The game is currently in development.

Alpha is expected at the end of the year and launch in 2018.

There will be an offline prologue first, then Kingdom of Elyria and Elyria Mud.

Then, it's alpha 1, alpha 2, beta 1, beta 2, exposition phase for 3 months, and launch.

You can pledge the game now in order to join Prologue, KoE and Mud, and get some advantage depending on your package.

3/28/2017 7:16:11 PM #3

no its has not launch each but It will launch about decemeber 2017 time I THINK hopefully this helps you

G.l

3/28/2017 7:18:29 PM #4

Ooh alright yet to wait a little Linter then but i guess i have No profit pre Buying it?

3/28/2017 7:24:16 PM #5

Posted By kennar at 2:18 PM - Tue Mar 28 2017

Ooh alright yet to wait a little Linter then but i guess i have No profit pre Buying it?

Only if you feel like putting down the money down, or towards layaway if you are feeling unsure about it. You will be able to cancel it at anytime, the money will be converted into Store Credit and you can use to change tiers, buy sparks of life, or Exposition Points, etc.

You have until the start of Exposition (the three month building time before the launch of the game) to pay the layaway off. There is good chance for delays, so you would have plenty of time. :)

3/28/2017 7:25:23 PM #6

The reason to buy a package now is to interact with the devs/community. The game will be composed of 6 kingdoms per server each kingdom having 12 dukes and 24 counties. The community right now is unofficially in the "Dance of Dynasties" which is basically building the groundwork for kingdoms/duchies/counties/guilds by building up respective communities and getting organized for future plans.

I would also suggest hopping on the CoE Discord to interact with the community.

If you would like to know more just sort through the videos on youtube, both Chronicles of Elyria and Bicycle Walrus have great content!

3/28/2017 7:33:13 PM #7

Posted By Anconia at 3:25 PM - Tue Mar 28 2017

The reason to buy a package now is to interact with the devs/community. The game will be composed of 6 kingdoms per server each kingdom having 12 dukes and 24 counties. The community right now is unofficially in the "Dance of Dynasties" which is basically building the groundwork for kingdoms/duchies/counties/guilds by building up respective communities and getting organized for future plans.

I would also suggest hopping on the CoE Discord to interact with the community.

If you would like to know more just sort through the videos on youtube, both Chronicles of Elyria and Bicycle Walrus have great content!

Also, the game is cheaper if you buy it before it releases...as a thank you for investing in the game early. And if you want a noble slot, you have a better chance of getting one before they all fill up. And as time goes on, they may rework the packages to have less value for their cost (as has already happened once), and/or become more expensive.

Knowing what I can do isn’t the same thing as knowing what I can’t do.

3/28/2017 7:47:13 PM #8

If you happen to care about getting into the game early, there's several options for different tiers. Some include the alphas, and others do not.

The expedition is a lengthy no wipe head start for the early backers to help establish the world more for an influx of the release people.

As such, it would be the tier I recommend at the Bloodline which I believe, the last time i checked, was the lowest pack with expedition access.

3/28/2017 9:10:23 PM #9

I have heard a lot of speculation on when alpha will start but nothing has been said at the end of this year. Heard more rumors within the next 2-3 months alpha will start again nothing official on website yet,