COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Beta II Access

First of all, sorry for my bad English. I found this game a few days ago and i was sold. This is everything i ever wanted in a game. I watched a lot of videos, and read a lot of information about this lovely game. I know they had a demo on the PAX East 2017. No my question is, if i buy the Pioneer pack ($63.00), it says it will give me acces to BETA II. When does BETA II start? If i buy this game now, can i play/test the game already? If not, when can i test this game? I really looking forward to get my hands on this game,

5/20/2017 3:42:50 PM #1

Posted By Gluon at

When does BETA II start?

Unknown.

If i buy this game now, can i play/test the game already?

Nope.

If not, when can i test this game?

Unknown.

5/20/2017 3:44:18 PM #2

We don't have any confirmed dates as to when the Alphas and Betas will be published. However, we do have the pre-alpha games, which appear to be in the near future, to keep us busy in the meantime.

Edited to offer you a warm welcome to the Community Gluon.

5/20/2017 3:58:39 PM #3

Oke to bad, but i can wait. Until then i keep following this game with love, i really like the concept, setting, and everything u guys are planning to do with this game, It looks almost to good to be true. And i am really curious how the game is gonna look when it is finished. But i understand to make a game like this, witch such a small team, is off course gonna take time.

And u guys gonna release it on steam? I read somewhere that Steam has giving green light but that the publishers don't wanna release it on steam? Witch i can undestand!

Anyway, keep on going guys !!! i watch a lot of videos and besides the Elders Scroll's, i never look forward to a game like Chronicles of Elyria. If this game is finished, u have gold in ur hands.