COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Kingdom Come

I actually discovered this game awhile ago and forgot about it. Now I stumbled upon it again and it does look fun. Has any one played the beta here? I am tempted to join the Beta but since it's a single player game and you seem more or less a detective solving a case in a mid-evil setting, I hesitate to play the beta because it would spoil playing the full game when it is released.

5/21/2017 4:17:03 PM #1

This game is not even in pre alpha yet - Its really just a concept, or maybe a little father long, but not much. But yeah, we're prob still a year away for game-play. Iv heard that there will be a MUD in the very near future though.

edit: oops, now see ;)

5/21/2017 4:23:53 PM #2

Posted By RedDoggybone at

I actually discovered this game awhile ago and forgot about it. Now I stumbled upon it again and it does look fun. Has any one played the beta here? I am tempted to join the Beta but since it's a single player game and you seem more or less a detective solving a case in a mid-evil setting, I hesitate to play the beta because it would spoil playing the full game when it is released.

Gosh I can't remember the name of it, but there is an entire Beta series where the guy does hour long videos.

Edit: found it

Link

Honestly at first it looked good to me but now knowing I would be forced to play a specific story with little in regards to my own actions and playing as a specific character with background, It has lost my interest alittle.

5/21/2017 4:57:02 PM #3

Posted By Tarvald at 12:23 PM - Sun May 21 2017

Posted By RedDoggybone at

Gosh I can't remember the name of it, but there is an entire Beta series where the guy does hour long videos.

Edit: found it

Link

Honestly at first it looked good to me but now knowing I would be forced to play a specific story with little in regards to my own actions and playing as a specific character with background, It has lost my interest alittle.

Yes, these are the videos I discovered yesterday by accident that made me curious. It seems quit far a long from the videos and says it's in Beta.

But yeah thats what stopping me from buying the beta. I don't mind I am following the specific story because the first time through you don't know what that story is and you get to live it like your really the person. But I think playing the Beta would spoil that for me. When the full game is released I would buy it though.