COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Hello everyone

Namina here i've been playing since MMO's since early Runescape but i have mostly turned my back on it thanks to freemium cashshop with the worst example for me archage .

I heard about this game by total random during a chat 5 days ago and since then I have been hooked on the total freedom aspect of the game. For my first life i plan to be a simple fisherman/townguard with my own little boat in the end , a nice change from being the savior of gods and man i think.

i really hope Elyria will be the world we Always wanted and it seems to be going to that way, so thumbs up and kudos to the devs for being so close to the fanbase

8/15/2017 7:15:56 PM #1

Welcome, and nice double post XD. Feel free to take a look around the forums. Many kingdoms and groups to join. Depending on your preference of server. There is always a good place to start. I can agree that being the center of attention is a bit redundant at this point in the gaming world XD

KS Backer #44

8/15/2017 7:23:34 PM #2

Embarassing start: check And thank you

8/15/2017 7:49:38 PM #3

Hello and welcome to the Hype Train. The devs have always been super close with the community. Back in IRC chat it was pretty awesome chatting with them and other community members on the daily at the time.

If your first life you wish to be a fisherman/townsguard I would almost say wait to choose a kingdom unless they've already stated which tribes they are going to be. Not all tribes will have those lovely waters for you to fish.

I'm not a doctor.

8/15/2017 7:56:41 PM #4

Thanks for the info and yeah it's best to wait for me, besides there is still a long way to go and much info to be dispenced but i'm stepping aboard .