COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
BATTLE OF EYLRIA

Greetings Eylria,

I introduce to you a tournament of extreme skill and power. Do you have what it takes to be a champion? This tournament will consist of four different events, these events are Archery,Jousting,Discus,and a good old fashion derby. This event is opened up to everyone come out and stuff up your bellies at our most famous Jimbo Tavern, also come advertise your kingdoms and guilds who knows while you are strolling the tournament grounds you will find something you truly enjoy. There will be great prizes for the champion of each event also to a discord title for you to show off to all your friends. Before i go further i would like to give credit to the following people who for helping me make this event possible.

JIMBO ( Yorick Grunwald)

Viktor Galliand

Alifa Marembe

RULES FOR ARCHERY

The Archery Tournament will be a single competitor event. Each participant will perform 5 shots at a single target with concentric circles making up the target area. Each circle will have a different point value starting with the smallest point value on the outer ring and growing larger as the rings get closer to the center. The center ring is called the “Bullseye”. At the center of the Bullseye will be attached an acorn. Any competitor striking the acorn will receive bonus points for that round. At the end of the round, the scores will be tallied and the top half of the competitors will move on to the next round.

Scoring will be determined by an unmodified, flat 1d20 roll. The scoring system is as follows: 1 - 4 - Miss

5 - 8 - 1 point

9 - 12 - 3 points

13 - 15 - 5 points

16 - 17 - 8 points

18 -19 - 10 points

20 - 20 points (Acorn)

RULES FOR JOUSTING

All competitors will have an equal chance at winning. No single player will have an advantage over another. Each player will use a basic flat 1d20 roll to determine the outcome of each tilt. The event will be a single elimination tournament. Each match will consist of 3 tilts and a scoring system(5 tilts for the semifinals and finals).

The scoring system is as follows:

1 point - The tip of the lance breaks upon the opponent’s shield or body.

3 points - The tip of the lance breaks upon the opponent’s helm.

Instant Victory - As a result of a lance strike, your opponent is unhorsed

How the dice rolls affect whether you hit or not:

1-9 - Miss

10-19 - Hit

20 - You unhorse your opponent

-If both players roll a hit, and are within 5 points of each other, both players break a lance and score 1 point.

-If both players roll a hit, and 1 player is 6-9 points higher than the other, the higher roll lands a blow to the opponent’s helm and scores 3 points . -If one player rolls a result 10 or more points higher than his opponent, the player with the lower score must roll a d20. If the score is a 1-10, the opponent is unhorsed. If the score is 11-20, the opponent remains in his saddle.

If at the end of 3 tilts the score is tied, the opponents will continue to joust until the next point is scored. (Sudden Death)

RULES FOR DISCU Rules are simple all you would have to do is out throw your opponent

REGISTRATION

If you feel like you are up to the test join the discord to officially sign up

DATE TIME AND WHAT NOTS

September 2nd 2017

Saturday Event starts at 3:00

SEE YOU ALL THERE

8/25/2017 2:52:22 AM #1

PM FOR DISCORD INFO!!!!!

8/25/2017 3:22:40 AM #2

>_> i spelled Elyria wrong Ban me now

8/25/2017 6:13:57 AM #3

Ahhh another tournament! Interesting!