COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
24 Hour Headstone Charity stream

I will be doing a couple of these 24 hour streams in the near future! The first one taking place on January 27th starting at 4 PM PST! ^.^

During the stream I'll be raising as much money as possible within 24 hours to purchase as many Headstones from the CoE store that we can.

~~ If you want a headstone to say something specifically put a note on the donation saying what you want the headstone to say ^.^

~~ If you want yours given away also make a note of that so I can do a giveaway stream! :D

I'll be playing a variety of games and talking about CoE, the kingdom, as well as various other topics that I can come up with!

If you want to partake on the stream for a short while let me know ^.^ come help keep me occupied xD

Here is a list of games that I'll have to play ^.^ If you want to play some with me let me know!
  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
  • The Evil Within
  • Destiny 2
  • Fallout 4
  • Shadow of Mordor
  • Playerunknown's Battlegrounds
  • Portal 1&2
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider
  • Town of Salem
  • Overwatch
  • World of Warcraft
  • Dead by Daylight
  • Stories Untold
  • The Witcher 3
  • Civ 6

† Gravestones & Donations

For every purchase of the "Headstone Name & Message" a la carte item, Soulbound Studios will donate $25 (50%) to the International Association for Suicide Prevention.

When we first created the Headstone Name & Message reward as part of our Kickstarter, we anticipated players creating fun and entertaining headstones like you'd see at Disneyland; with content like: "Here lies good old Fred; a great big rock fell on his head," and while that's certainly a lot of peoples' intentions, we also received wonderful emails and PMs from people explaining how they planned to use the headstone to honor and remember lost loved ones.

We were touched by the cathartic use of the backer reward and decided to show our sympathies and support by doing more with the a la carte reward. We did some research and found that, in addition to our own personal experiences with depression and suicide, according to the World Heath Organization, suicide as a global phenomenon is on the rise and is the cause of more than 800,000 deaths per year.

So when you help us by buying a Headstone item, you're also helping the W.H.O. and other organizations to spread information about depression and suicide, so people understand how it affected the lives of those we've lost, and the lives of those who are left behind.

1/17/2018 12:08:30 AM #1

Thank you for doing that and also a big thanks to SBS <3

1/17/2018 2:46:17 AM #2

Yea! \o/ I think I'm going to do a couple of them!

1/18/2018 7:19:03 PM #3

I'll play Civ 6 with you (in any capacity), love the game !

1/23/2018 1:09:10 PM #4

Posted By Azmodeth at 12:19 PM - Thu Jan 18 2018

I'll play Civ 6 with you (in any capacity), love the game !

\o/ I've never played it so thats good!

1/23/2018 2:26:18 PM #5

Definitely a noble cause. Thanks to you and SbS for doing this.

I'm totally down to play a few of these games if there's room.

1/23/2018 3:04:43 PM #6

Great initiative Violet

Is it ok to just buy a headstone in the store and gift it to you so you can resend it to whomever you think should have it?

1/23/2018 3:37:25 PM #7

Posted By Loop at 08:04 AM - Tue Jan 23 2018

Great initiative Violet

Is it ok to just buy a headstone in the store and gift it to you so you can resend it to whomever you think should have it?

Of course! I can add them to the giveaways! and it'll still count towards the total for bought ^.^

1/24/2018 6:36:42 PM #8

Still looking for more to play with!~ This will be the first of multiple 24 hour streams :3

1/26/2018 12:45:30 PM #9

One more day before live stream~ Casp said he'd come play some HOTS ^.^

1/26/2018 7:36:40 PM #10

Lets contribute to a good cause on both ends, sbs, suicide prevention, and shaving Adam's beard >:)

1/28/2018 3:02:21 AM #11

Live! twitch.tv/violetcutie

Tombstone counter: 10

1/28/2018 5:23:08 AM #12

Thank you for doing this incredible work!

1/28/2018 5:24:45 AM #13

Violet's 24-hour charity stream is LIVE!

All donations she receives on her website over the next 24-hours goes to support CoE and the International Association for Suicide Prevention through the purchase of headstones.

Also - I'll be live on the stream playing Heroes of the Storm with her in a little while.

1/28/2018 6:06:30 AM #14

+1

Put the letter "o" somewhere in there ;)

1/28/2018 7:48:45 AM #15

I will!