COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Kingdom GAME 2

Hi brothers , one of my Barons made this game is really fun. Can be played from a mobile as well if you wish. Is very easy to understand and could kill the Hype CoE train a bit.... So wile we are waiting for CoE why don't you join Us for a good fight?

Fight in a world of a thousand kingdoms by ruling your own kingdom! KingdomGame puts you in control as the absolute leader of a fledgling nation as it begins on it's path to riches, glory and political intrigue.

Will you be a war monger, fighting with those kingdoms around you? Will you be a trader producing goods for sale around the globe? Or will you be a spy master, hidden in the shadows waiting to strike? How Will You Rule?

kingdomgame

2/10/2018 10:09:23 AM #1

Very cool! I hope he keeps working in this field and we see more great things from him in the future!

2/10/2018 11:06:18 AM #2

Thank very much for posting this up Duke Gaivs, it is very much appreciated.

I am the Baron (Perinea Dak'ta'naar) that the Duke, above, mentioned and have been working on this mobile game for a little while now.

The game is currently at the end of it's Alpha testing with beta testing starting in a few weeks time (not long away at all).

Any help with testing, thoughts about the game, ideas, etc. would be very very much appreciated!

Kind regards, Perinea / Paul

2/10/2018 12:11:50 PM #3

Nice effort there, could come in handy to kill some time here and there :) Gonna try it out, and good luck!

2/10/2018 1:08:22 PM #4

It's a great and fun game, very addictive ! :)

2/10/2018 4:49:13 PM #5

Thanks for the kind words your Majesty!

A small patch today with far reaching consequences:

Patch note

2/10/2018 5:28:59 PM #6

Looks like a really good game, joined as well.

2/21/2018 11:33:34 PM #7

I might have to try this

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC

2/22/2018 1:21:42 AM #8

I jumped in, and it's worthwhile to help them test it out.

2/22/2018 9:53:50 AM #9

I might as well.

160ish players from what I can see, which is interesting.

Friend Code: 1BD8F6

2/22/2018 2:29:12 PM #10

Having played countless FB games with a similar theme and play style I was surprised to find your game was strangely addicting and enjoyable. I was very impressed with how much I wanted to continue playing once I figured it out.

But I have a question and a suggestion. Understanding it's alpha the question is with research. I was going to research a basic farming upgrade but the cost to do so seemed a lot. Was that intentional or something your still working on?

The suggestion I am sure you already know but in case you missed it, when building a new building or training new troops, hovering over the item in question should tell you all the particulars of that item instead of you having to go to another page to find the info. Also, either I missed it or there should be some sort of way to tell how much of your resources you are gaining or losing/hour over all. I found myself totally guessing on how much I should build of something because I had know idea if it would put me in debt or not with one resource or another.

Oh, one more thing. It seems odd that building 1 or a 100 of a item takes the same amount of time.

Good luck with this as it seems like it would be a fun game to play.

2/23/2018 1:26:42 AM #11

Posted By RedDoggybone at 09:29 AM - Thu Feb 22 2018

Having played countless FB games with a similar theme and play style I was surprised to find your game was strangely addicting and enjoyable. I was very impressed with how much I wanted to continue playing once I figured it out.

But I have a question and a suggestion. Understanding it's alpha the question is with research. I was going to research a basic farming upgrade but the cost to do so seemed a lot. Was that intentional or something your still working on?

The suggestion I am sure you already know but in case you missed it, when building a new building or training new troops, hovering over the item in question should tell you all the particulars of that item instead of you having to go to another page to find the info. Also, either I missed it or there should be some sort of way to tell how much of your resources you are gaining or losing/hour over all. I found myself totally guessing on how much I should build of something because I had know idea if it would put me in debt or not with one resource or another.

Oh, one more thing. It seems odd that building 1 or a 100 of a item takes the same amount of time.

I think it makes sense that you are able to build multiple at the same time as you are ordering in bulk, so its more efficient.

I just assume there are an infinite amount of builders around which allows for many building to be constructed at the same time, but following a schedule.

Friend Code: 1BD8F6

2/23/2018 2:54:08 AM #12

I registered and will take a gander. I get a lot of downtime at work, so I'll have to check it out later tonight. Thanks for the recommendation, and well done by your friend. :)

Friend Code: CB1D33

2/23/2018 1:35:54 PM #13

I said earlier "Also, either I missed it or there should be some sort of way to tell how much of your resources you are gaining or losing/hour over all. I found myself totally guessing on how much I should build of something because I had know idea if it would put me in debt or not with one resource or another."

Please disregard this as I actually did miss where the info was posted at first. It does actually tell you how much/hour of each resource you are gaining or losing.

@LukeSpyro- No biggie. Just that other games I have played multiplies the amount of time needed to build each building by the number being built.

Sadly for me, I am finding myself checking every so often to see if my latest constructions have been built yet. LOL. I am actually enjoying the game very much. Good job!

2/24/2018 12:21:54 PM #14

Posted By RedDoggybone at 2:29 PM - Thu Feb 22 2018

Thank you for his comment - it has made my day! :)

The costs are intentionally high as the costs don't seem so bad after a few weeks of playing (and they ramp up slowly but surely).

I like the idea, I'll add it to the backlog!

That was a game play decision that I made when first starting.

Thank you very very much - just something to pass the time until COE?! :D

2/24/2018 12:22:35 PM #15

Posted By LukeSpyro at 01:26 AM - Fri Feb 23 2018

I just assume there are an infinite amount of builders around which allows for many building to be constructed at the same time, but following a schedule.

Actually, we'll be introducing builders to reduce times (but they'll cost more food and money as an offset...)