COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TRIBES
Tribe Exploration: Kypiq Male

Greetings friends,

Many of you guessed which tribe might be shown off next and many of you were wrong. Behold: the Kypiq Male!

Don't let his diminutive form fool you - behind those eyes rests the mind of an inventor. Kypiq may not be violent, but that doesn't mean they won't invent something that would let you harm yourself. Especially if it also protected their forests and the wildlife.

This is an average Kypiq. If you choose to be incarnated as a Kypiq, the character creation system will allow for a range of customization to tweak their appearance to your liking - within reason. This is merely a starting point so you all can get a feel for the tribe in 3D.

And, because I know you would appreciate the comparison....

So don't say I never do anything for you!

Enjoy!

Vye

3/17/2018 5:55:44 AM #61

Posted By Johan Housel at 6:29 PM - Fri Mar 16 2018

After looking back and forth between the two Kypiq releases, I'm curious about a little detail, I was wondering if the dark eye socket areas are cosmetic addition, or if it's a physical trait?

They have deep set eyes and in the scene's lighting they're in shadow. That said, the eyes themselves are dark and black, a little like a sugar glider's, which means there is some amount of physical trait involved as well.

Hope that helps! :)

• Snipehunter
3/17/2018 7:13:09 AM #62

Thanks, Snipe, appreciated! I can imagine sunken eyes helping with steadying optical attunement in an environment where light is constantly strobeing through foliage. :)

3/17/2018 8:37:59 PM #63

That kypiq male looks like Mark Hamill in episodes 5 and 6 :D