COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Thank you to the great staff SBS has

You know, some of us have been here for awhile now, and have gotten to know some of the staff at SBS fairly decent given the limitations of not knowing eachother personally outside this community and such.

Plenty of times, more then can be counted, I have an issue or someone else has an issue ranging from the smallest thing to crazy drama blown out of proportion, and almost every situation I have seen, Serpentius is there to help out, clear things up and lays the smack down too if he has too, in all the right ways.

This thread is a personal thanks from me to you brosef, for all the help and understanding, and I didn't know anywhere else to put the thanks, then in here.

There are a plethora of others I would thank as well, from volunteers to just people engaging the community to the rest of the staff too, the list would be too long to honestly give enough credit to to everyone, but you are not forgotten or unappreciated, just Serp is by my opinion the greatest contributing asset and credit to the companies online community engagement hands down, and I wish to express my thanks sincerely for everything.

Anyways not trying to turn this into some seductive bromance or anything, but cheers to you bro , and keep up the great work !