COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
good times to come

Been on the edge trying to get a computer for this game. My buddy is now putting the finishing touches on it now, took a year but for the low cost of $400 getting roughly a 2016 premium gaming pc(all pieced together part by part). Now to buy a package!

This game reminds me of when the ps1 first came out and it was about two years after its release I got one. The hype and excitement, just glad I won't have to join CoE years/months after its release!

Hope everyone else is preparing for the awesomeness of this game. You know, the day our real lives vanish. (:

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC

3/18/2018 8:52:25 PM #1

We don't even know the specs yet...

3/18/2018 9:38:18 PM #2

Posted By Eurickdm at 07:52 AM - Mon Mar 19 2018

All we know is, if you can run ARK then you can run this.

The devs are currently optimizing based on a 970 system. So if you have one of the 1000 series cards you'll be fine :)

3/19/2018 2:50:22 AM #3

I'm a bit jealous if you got a PC that can run this game or something like Ark for only 400 bucks. That wouldn't even cover a good enough graphic card for me.. dam miners.

3/19/2018 5:58:34 AM #4

Good work! Well i do not know if it is something to be jealous of - he did the work on his free time and most of us at our work place. I would think at we spent about as much time and effort to get our computers.

3/20/2018 5:03:56 AM #5

Posted By Eurickdm at 1:52 PM - Sun Mar 18 2018

Don't dislike this, yeah we don't. But pretty much if you can play a immersive RPG or FPS you can handle this imo.

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC

3/20/2018 5:06:13 AM #6

To add, I have a laptop that is years and years behind(did I mention it's a laptop) but I can play many games if I lower graphics and such to minimum. Sometimes it even feels like cheating when that sniper is lying in the grass and we'll my graphics wont spawn the grass. Haha 😂