COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN FICTION & ROLEPLAYING
Arkadia Answers to Zultra

These are the words of Raziel Alexandros Iulii direct descendant of Angelica and glorious King of Arkadia

Friends, Arkadians, countrymen, lend me your ears!

I come to you with the gravest of news! Our former ally, Zultra of Zygethia has come with grievances against us and declared war! He has announced that King Dragor of Nirath joins him in these pursuits. Let me assure you, his claims are false baseless accusations spread by a peasant pretender with no right to call himself king. He would go to war to satisfy his own ego and bloodlust. I say 'No!' He accuses me of threatening his loyalists; of being a snake in the grass, a betrayer and oathbreaker. I say to you, people of Arkadia: I have broken no oaths! He accuses me of subverting his subjects? If he cannot control his own subjects what right has he to call himself a king? He is not a king! The peasant pretender wears no crown! He issues only boasts not royal edicts!

I do not seek conflict and yet this warmonger preaches conflict to satisfy his own desires, throwing not only his own nation into conflict when he is not yet a king but drawing in others into his vainglorious attempts at dominance. I say they fear us! Fear our power. Our ideals! We may not be the greatest yet but I swear before the Gods that we will rise and thrive! This conflict can only serve to make us stronger. So fear not and though I have not sought this war and if times were different I would not wish it, yet heed me subjects: If it is conflict he desires, we shall meet him!

Though, we Arkadians are no beast and we will name no man an enemy who does not so declare himself. We are confident that with time some of our aggressors will understand that sheep, even in number, can’t kill wolfs. So, to any man that has taken arms against us and now regrets it, I gladly offer total amnesty. However, those who continue to use violence to oppose my legal rights, they should receive that which they seek to give!

Under the auspices of Daemon, these are the words of Raziel Alexandros Iulii direct descendant of Angelica and glorious King of Arkadia

6/20/2016 7:30:22 AM #1

crowd starts mumbling "I thought Raziel was a self proclaimed king too...?" "Yeah, wouldnt that make him a pretendous peasant king?" "Mhmm, good point" Why are we even here then, listening to this guy?" "Dunno, I'm going back to my stall, I got better things to do"

6/20/2016 7:45:19 AM #2

The young count stood there listening as he bit into an apple gripping his fist to subside his anger. Allowing the self proclaimed king to speak Arthos stood tall and bellowed out. His voice still finding it's fitting and creaking from time to time in pitch. Not nearly as much as when he was twelve or so but it could be heard to one paying attention. "Sire, you claim that we were allies, brothers. A brother does not approach ones uncle in the middle of the night repeatedly offering dreams of grandeur and offers a place within his house. A brother does not perform such dastardly deeds such as these. Oh yes Raziel my uncle Ivorax told me everything!

You claim that king Dragor and the Nirathii people do not fight beside us? You are a fool and a pretender to be any sort of descendant of Angelica!" He spits to the ground holding his symbol of Ao "My faith, Ao would never bore such a pretender, a fake! The Nirathii people know of your ploys, your slippery ways. Even many of your own kindred spirits have left you! I do believe that Zunjin was one of your people. There was a guild that left to join us. Your people see through your facade. And they leave by the droves.

We were brothers but the moment you chose to spit in our face and stab us in the back we knew who you really were, your true colors. You are no king, no divine saint. Your just a man and like any man Romarian steel will get the job done! I assure you that you will not win this war. Your lands will burn, and your precious relics destroyed. House Romaria stands firm with our commander Zultra and will fight for the people of Zygethia to bring peace to our nation, our kingdom, our home!"

Friend code: 2D42A1

6/20/2016 8:27:07 AM #3

Zunjin wished for the moon; Arkadia has only solid earth. As to your assertion that we claim Dragor will not join you? I do not know from where such ideas come but we have never claimed the contrary.

There were no envoys of peace, no counsel, no mediation, no asking for restitution. Instead war was proclaimed while our lord and master was away.

Your lord's actions speak more of his lust for war, causing unending pain and suffering and igniting a burning spark of hatred in all Arkadians for generations to come.

6/20/2016 8:43:36 AM #4

Can't helping thinking I should write a song about this! Much drama!

Starts taking notes

Penny for the bard

6/20/2016 9:06:39 AM #5

Gives a penny to the bard Please do so, love!

6/20/2016 9:20:59 AM #6

Same shit, different day :-) Its all dickwaving at this point. I wonder how much drama we gonna get when game is released.

[EU] [House Wolvendale]

6/20/2016 9:25:46 AM #7

You dare to speak for the Gods? Fool. You will soon learn the error of your ways.

(A little rivalry goes a long way. Things are beginning to look interesting. I'm going to refrain from any remarks about the crown and the faith being the two pillars... lol)

6/20/2016 9:32:43 AM #8

OOC: This is an in character RP place. If you will not add something constructive don't add anything at all thank you. :)

Friend code: 2D42A1

6/20/2016 9:59:51 AM #9

Watching the crowds disperse as the self proclaimed descendent of Angelica preaching to the crowd like a raving fanatic made Zultra very happy knowing full well that Arkadia is falling, it's members seeing the light of day and joining us in droves.

But alas we must not be complacent as a cornered foe is a dangerous one.

6/20/2016 11:14:06 AM #10

Well Raziel if you have as many men as you do exclamation marks you're sure to win this war.

6/20/2016 11:25:57 AM #11

lol I could swear you have some sort of obsessive stalker in here that goes around down voting you for no reason most of the time. I just balance it out when I spot them :)

6/20/2016 11:26:33 AM #12

haha now that is funny

6/20/2016 6:01:14 PM #13

Arkadia stands united! Hail King Raziel! Huzzah! Huzzah!

6/20/2016 6:23:18 PM #14

Zultra looks upon the remnants of the Arkadian gathering, mainly visited by fanatics and raving vagabonds, Zultra turns to talk to his brother, Marshal Darien Coshall

"This Arkadian army mainly comprises of lightly armed hedge warriors, they have no cavalry, no sources of income and no infrastructure." Zultra pondering his decision "I would imagine the solution to this would be to bring out real followers of Ao to show him for what he is, a fraud and lunatic. This is a peaceful solution potentially dear brother"

As Zultra and his brother moves away from the square he mentions "Failing that and due to the fact they move openly like fools send in the infantry our Knights of Zygethia will prove to be dominating"

6/20/2016 6:49:00 PM #15

A lone Crow watches from the sidelines of the crowds. Expressionless as the lords preen and squawk claiming that the words on their scrap of paper mean more than the words of the others.

Lords, Ladies, Kings, Queens, they all borrowed the same debt from Sanguine. They will all pay that same debt. The only difference between a commoner and a king is that a king will drag more down with them.

The masked undertaker sighed. This would end in blood shed on way or another.

"I'm going to need a bigger wagon."