COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE ORGANIZATIONS
[EU] The Expeditioners

THE EXPEDITIONERS

Nothing’s forever out of reach

The Expeditioners are a guild/organisation focused on revolutionising mining and (black)smithing. By always having the newest technologies we can create products of the highest quality giving us an edge over our competition.

The way this guild will work depends on the size of the guild and will most likely change over time. Because of this I will describe the phases The Expeditioners will (hopefully) go through.

The start:

The Expeditioners will start out as a small mining company. For this we will need miners, smiths, carpenters and prospectors. We will start in a village inside a mountainous region. From here will search the surrounding lands for metalrich grounds.

During this time the blacksmiths and carpenters will provide the miners with tools and mining constructions like support beams and mining carts (depending on what’s available at start of the game). Eventually they will become masters of their crafts giving them the change to improve existing tools to make mining more efficient. This will give us more materials and possibly rarer harder to reach materials.

The goal:

The Expeditioners will become known for their high quality items and raw materials, with multiple mines. At this point we will also be producing other metal and wooden products like weapons, armour and siege equipment. Again only of the highest quality possible and always improving on existing technology.

At this point we will also be branching off into alchemy, leatherworking and perhaps other crafts.

The dream:

Eventually The Expeditioners will become known throughout the kingdom(s). At this point The Expedition will almost be like an institution. Almost completely focused on creating new technologies and only taking orders from the rich and powerful.

Independant producers will get the chance to wear The Expeditioners name (like a certificate for high quality products). In exchange they will have to pay a fee, may only buy their raw production from us (for a reduced price) and will need to make good quality products. It could also happen that they will be asked to help research a certain technology or help produce a large order.

And who knows, perhaps one day we'll even own multiple locations in different kingdoms and on different continents. Dreams never stop!

So do you have it in you to become a Expeditioner? As an Expeditioner you are not afraid of taking risks and will devote your life to The Expedition and the furthering of technology! Apply here or send me a private message. If you have questions, feel free to ask!

5/10/2016 12:17:42 PM #1

Guild structure: The structure of this guild be as followed:

• Head Prospector/miner:

• Miners and prospectors:
  • Head Blacksmith: Greenhill

• Blacksmiths:
  • Head carpenter:

• Carpenters:
  • Head Alchemist:

• Alchemists:

The Heads will lead the guild together

Contracts:

• Hired protection:

• Marwyn the sellsword
  • Hunters/merchants:

• Clients:

5/10/2016 12:24:00 PM #2

--Future information--

5/10/2016 1:13:23 PM #3

Hi there, since you're in the EU and interested in crafting has your guild thought about being included in the Zygethian Trade Alliance? I think our organisations have a lot to offer each other.

Check out our CoE Forum post here or pop into our private forum

Coming Soon(tm)

5/11/2016 6:18:47 PM #4

Hey Chipla, thank you for the invite. Sounds interesting! Though I find it a bit to early to make a decision, but I will definitely keep it in mind.

5/31/2016 10:53:15 PM #5

Depending on what you are mining you might need some protection,from bandits or a thief.Any room for a person like me?

6/1/2016 11:55:02 AM #6

Good day! My settlement will have a strong emphasis on smithing, with a weaponsmith, blacksmith and armoursmith already in the fold. I myself am a Weapon Master so I'll be needing the highest quality materials you can supply to make our custom weapons.

Feel free to message me or come on Zygethia Discord for a chat, and we can make an arrangement for you to supply us. If you need a home to base your operations out of then you're free to arrange to settle in my county.

Good luck and hope to hear from you soon. :)

6/2/2016 8:49:53 PM #7

We could always use a good swordarm. We can't have thugs raiding the mine!

@ Lord Couper. Thank you for the invitation. I might show myself on your discordchannel someday soon

Extra: added a list of members, open spots and external contracts.

4/4/2017 4:57:49 PM #8

Salve!

I would like to learn more about your ideas and plans. Mining and Crafting are my favourite parts in any game I have played so far, since I am not a PVP or GVG junkie. I like the supporting part in games.

Nothing worth to mention ...

5/30/2017 6:48:55 AM #9

This topic may be moved to the EU guild forum