COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
CoE Community Meet-up

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen!

I saw a conversation on the general CoE Discord about the possibility of organizing some CoE Community Meet-ups. I figured I would post a thread out here so we have a nice centralized location to find such things and see if anyone is planning to meet up in our areas anytime soon.

I will try to keep this post up to date with any meet-ups that people plan in the responses below. I will try to list them all, their coordinator, forms, dates, and locations below:

CoE Community Meet-ups

PAX West Community Meet-up

Coordinator: Adam Burrfoot (Evelake Rhyne on Discord )

Dates: September 1 - 4, 2017

Form: PAX West Meet-Up Form

Discord for Coordination: Discord

CoE Community Meet-ups Completed!

PAX South Community Meet-up

Dates: January 27 - 29, 2017

Form: PAX South Meet-Up Form

Pictures:

PAX East Community Meet-up

Dates: March 10 - 12, 2017

Form: PAX East Meet-Up Form

Discord for coordination: Link

Pictures:

"Pledged to the betterment of the Studio and CoE through realistic, open, honest communication about what players can and will do with the mechanics you give them."

Come follow me on Twitch for CoE News and general hangout stuff n things! https://www.twitch.tv/adamrhyne

8/18/2016 5:39:18 AM #1

I will be at PAX South this year and if you are interested in going and participating in the meet-up there please fill out this Google Form so that I can get things organized as easily as possible.

"Pledged to the betterment of the Studio and CoE through realistic, open, honest communication about what players can and will do with the mechanics you give them."

Come follow me on Twitch for CoE News and general hangout stuff n things! https://www.twitch.tv/adamrhyne

8/18/2016 8:29:06 AM #2

How much do tickets run? Do you know if CoE will be joining and setting up a booth? It would be amazing to visit and see Caspian in person since I live 13 hr's away give or take. The joys of living a state away.

Friend code: 2D42A1

8/18/2016 8:33:29 AM #3

Bit out of my way :(

8/18/2016 8:35:58 AM #4

Posted By Zultra at 2:33 AM - Thu Aug 18 2016

I'll be sure to have a drink on you George. ^_^

8/18/2016 9:05:13 AM #5

I'd love to come but same problem as Zultra :( I'll be there in spirit :)

8/18/2016 11:06:59 AM #6

Would love to come, but the Atlantic Ocean's a bit in my way :/

"In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life." - George Best

8/18/2016 11:44:02 AM #7

You could do something like wearing a blue cloth around your arm at renaissance festivals. Then anywhere could be a meet up, or just a casual look at each other follow by a boss nod.

Nothing is more difficult, and therefore more precious, than to be able to decide. ~Napoleon Bonaparte Friend Code: 27AA6C

Stalwart Proving Grounds in Boros County Duchy of The Stormlands Kingdom of Vornair Luna.

8/18/2016 11:55:55 AM #8

Posted By Zultra at 9:33 AM - Thu Aug 18 2016

Shall we have Tea on the Thames instead?

Be benevolent, never benign.

8/18/2016 12:35:34 PM #9

I think a meet-up is a great idea! Unfortunately this would be just as well being on the Moon, for me! Quite a travel. Alas.

Penny for the bard

8/18/2016 2:28:18 PM #10

I'm there...one day for sure, maybe all 3.

Tickets are $35.00 a day, or $75 for all 3 days.

Yes, let me meet Caspian there...especially if the store isn't there by then....MWAHAHAHA

8/20/2016 3:28:47 AM #11

I know several Helgrim members planning on going...I am still trying to plan the trip.

Maybe a T-shirt would work?

8/20/2016 12:25:48 PM #12

Posted By Rheika at 9:28 PM - Fri Aug 19 2016

I know several Helgrim members planning on going...I am still trying to plan the trip.

Maybe a T-shirt would work?

Depends if CoE opens the store in that time. I wouldn't mind us all walking around with Chronicles of Elyria shirts that sure would get the attention of anyone who planned on playing the game or at least heard of it.

8/22/2016 12:59:52 PM #13

I plan on making some Kingdom of Vornair shirts that I designed available in the near future, those of my Kingdom can certainly wear that to the meetup at PAX South. :-D

12/2/2016 4:49:28 PM #14

I will be attending both PAX South and PAX East, I have added both forms to the original post for anyone who wants to meet up, please fill it out so that I can get a meet up coordinated for these two events!

PAX South Community Meet-up

Dates: January 27 - 29, 2017

Form: PAX South Meet-Up Form

PAX East Community Meet-up

Dates: March 10 - 12, 2017

Form: PAX East Meet-Up Form

12/2/2016 7:07:04 PM #15

D: Would love to attend a meet-up. Alas, I lack travel fundage.

Also known as AvA in Discord.