COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E][Tyria] City and Guild Of Roselia (In the County of Shade)

Guild Of Roselia

http://www.engr.psu.edu/mtah/articles/images/ramelli_pump.jpg

The Guild will be focusing more the Practical and Transportation uses of technology.

Practical uses would be:

Watermills Windmills Telescopes Astrolabes(locating and predicting the positions of the Sun, Moon, planets, and stars, determining local time given local latitude and vice versa, surveying, and triangulation.) agriculture and Finally Technology for the home like clocks and cooking devices

Transportation: Wagons Chariots Horseback

Ranks and Structure

CEO - I look over the construction of large-scale technologies, you must come to me first if it is of this scale.

Gurus - They are the ones you go to pitch your ideas or small-scale projects too. They specialize in different types of technology, so make sure you ask the right one! ( I will also appoint one of the Gurus in charge if I am not there at the time)

Technicians *- They are highly skilled and are a well-rounded in almost all types of technology. They Teach the novices and the Geeks.

TO ACHIEVE RANKS ABOVE GEEK(Excluding CEO), YOU NEED TO MASTER AT LEAST 4 OF THE TECHNOLOGICAL FIELDS OF STUDY.

Geeks - They have learned the basics and are now ready to take on more advanced projects

Novices -They get a feel for the basics of there technology

Initiates -People who have an interest in the group but have not chosen there field of study

If you are interested in joining The City of Roselia and having role in the community. Please visit the Discord below and ask for Caramell. I will respond as soon as I can and comment any questions you have, I will try to respond when i can.

11/9/2016 3:22:45 AM #1

ATTENTION THERE IS NO LONGER A CITY OF ROSELIA, IT WILL NOW JUST BE A GUILD. I HAVE REDUCED MY TIER TO BLOODLINE.

11/9/2016 4:27:56 PM #2

Glad to have the city of Roselia located within the County of Shade. May the future be shaded by countless tints of brightness.

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

11/12/2016 3:57:51 AM #3

Edited

1/16/2017 6:39:02 AM #4

Strike the Earth! Climb the mountains!

Eat the Dwarfs! Steal their Technology!

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

1/16/2017 7:48:36 AM #5

Greetings, Caramell Von Rose.

I am Kuthedk, Mayor(Astronomer) and Guardian of Shaddowmist. I'm also located within the County of Shade, and would like to offer my Town and Guild's alchemy services to you. As the game progresses in development and more knowledge is made available, I'm sure we can structure some sort of formal agreement. Once that time comes I hope you look no further than for us of Shaddowmist. If you click on my banner, you can read more about Shaddowmist and I also will be available in both our duchy's discord and my own for any questions you may have.

1/17/2017 1:37:02 AM #6

Yes! your services your services would be greatly needed in my and guild, thank you!