COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
My Chimera

After surfing the forums for a while I was quite surprised that among all the fan art I could only find ONE Chimera fan art post. Thus I felt inspired to create my own piece. And after 18-20 hours I am satisfied with the final result. I am still trying to decide what the creature's name should be, but for now, I'm calling it the Pragon (Feel free to give any suggestions).

Unlike its distant relative the Dragon, the Pragon cannot fly and has no known magic capabilities. Once full grown, the adult Pragon only reaches sizes up to 3ft long and 1ft tall. Although the Pragon is quite small and cannot fly, It is nearly as difficult to kill as any other Dragon due to the legendary strength of its skin. Lacking talons the Pragon makes up for it with a devastating bite strength of 2,300 psi.

The Pragon primarily lives at high altitudes and hunts small rodents with the Peteroguin eggs being its personal favorite treat. The Pragon contains a very high intellect and is impossible to tame after birth. For the first year of its life the Pragon is raised by its parents and then will venture out to find one soul mate whom with they will spend the rest of their lives.

11/15/2016 12:33:31 AM #1

We use markdown 'round here. To embed your image, use the markdown code

![](imglinkgoeshere)

11/15/2016 12:41:43 AM #2

Posted By Morbis at 5:33 PM - Mon Nov 14 2016

We use markdown 'round here. To embed your image, use the markdown code

![](imglinkgoeshere)

Hahaha thanks, i was having such a hard time trying to figure that out xD

11/17/2016 8:20:13 PM #3

Looks like Stitch :)

11/17/2016 11:55:58 PM #4

Posted By LapisRazuri at 1:20 PM - Thu Nov 17 2016

Looks like Stitch :)

haha yeah, he does xD

11/19/2016 6:17:07 PM #5

Looks great!

11/21/2016 3:18:34 PM #6

Cute! How tame-able would the Pragon be? For...let's say....a pet :3

11/22/2016 1:30:18 AM #7

Posted By Hellmoon at 08:18 AM - Mon Nov 21 2016

I was thinking that, In the wild they are untameable. But if you manage to find an egg, hatch it, and nurture it from birth, the Pragon will be bound to you. And would be a loyal pet.

So the real challenge would not be taming it, it would be, finding a Pragon nest, having the equipment necessary to transport the egg safely, and finally, own or be renting an area in which you could hatch it.

11/22/2016 1:36:24 AM #8

Posted By Angrymonkeyboy at 8:30 PM - Mon Nov 21 2016

I was thinking that, In the wild they are untameable. But if you manage to find an egg, hatch it, and nurture it from birth, the Pragon will be bound to you. And would be a loyal pet.

So the real challenge would not be taming it, it would be, finding a Pragon nest, having the equipment necessary to transport the egg safely, and finally, own or be renting an area in which you could hatch it.

ooo yea plus it would probably be difficult feeding it as well haha, depending on how it got its nutrients as a hatchling.

11/22/2016 1:40:56 AM #9

Posted By Hellmoon at 6:36 PM - Mon Nov 21 2016

Posted By Angrymonkeyboy at 8:30 PM - Mon Nov 21 2016

ooo yea plus it would probably be difficult feeding it as well haha, depending on how it got its nutrients as a hatchling.

yeah, you would have to be doing a TON of rodent hunting and the such to keep it fed until it was able to leave home and hunt on its own.

11/22/2016 8:50:00 PM #10

looks awesome ! +