COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
Legion of the Holy Flame

Discord: https://discord.gg/Sp7mhH3

Kingdom: Bordweall

Duchy: Caeruleum

Role in the Duchy: All members of the Order will be charged with keeping the law and order of the Duchy and Kingdom. Their role is not to act as judge, jury and executioner, but certain ranks in the Order are able to fill these rolls if it is required or requested by the dukes, counts, or barons in the areas the Order members are assigned. They will respond to minor and major threats in their assigned areas with however much force is needed. They are not to intercede or take part in internal fighting between, Dukes, Counts, or Barons unless otherwise ordered by the Highlord or Duke. The Order also has a Wing that is part of the military, it is called up for large scale conflicts by the Duke and the Highlord of the Order.

Role inside the Order: The role of all paladins in the Order is the protection of the Kingdom, its people, and its values. They are also responsible with the training of new recruits. Making sure they are ready to serve in the Kingdom. Protecting the inhabitants from any and all evil forces that may be present. Upholding the values of the Order and the Kingdom as long as they do not contradict our own.

How the Order is Organized: The Order is under the direct control of the Highlord who takes his orders from the Duke. From there, orders are sent through the Inquisitors to the Argents and then to the Paladins. Counts and Barons may request the order in their area for any law enforcement in their countys and baronys/towns. The Order is divided into two parts: The Left and Right Wings.

The Right Wing is the group that handles all law enforcement in the Duchy. They are the face of the Order. They are assigned to a location by the Highlord of the Order at the request of the Dukes, Counts, and Barons to keep the law and report serious issues to the higher ranks in the Order.

The Left Wing is the group that is considered the might of the Order. They are part of the military in times they are needed. They also can be sent out to handle larger issues that pop up in the Duchy that the law enforcement wing cannot handle. They are based out of the capital of the duchy and are to be ready at all times to be deployed at the request of the Highlord or Duke.

Ranks: Highlord – Oversees the entire Order.

Inquisitor – Oversees the Order in the Duchy he is assigned to.

Argent – Oversees The Order in the County he is assigned to.

Paladin – Oversees the Order in the Barony/town he is assigned to. This is a rank equal to knight and is issued a squire upon attaining this rank.

Squire – Any person from 15-20 years of age that pledges their life to the Order. Must spend no less that 5 years at this rank no matter what age they come into the Order.

Initiate – Anyone that comes into the order under the age of 15. Will spend the beginning of their time in training at the capital until they reach 15 or have been taken as a Squire.

(This may change as time goes on so this is not set in stone.)

Training: Every member that comes into the order will be required to spend time at the capital being trained in the laws of the kingdom, combat, judgment, law enforcement, and most importantly, faith. (This may change as time goes on so this is not set in stone.)

3/24/2017 6:53:05 AM #1

I love your idea. I too made a similar group but now that I found your's I'd find it fitting if we chose to combined or merge together. You are welcome to read my own guild/ order's forum post here:

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/18099/nae-angelica-clerica-updated

Also, feel free to message me here or on discord if you want to talk about things.

Alt text - can be left blank

3/24/2017 7:15:07 AM #2

Good post! Be sure to reach out to Ruthenium for any of your blacksmithing needs!! Armor uniforms can be setup.

Alt text - can be left blank

3/26/2017 4:29:24 PM #3

Posted By StrawHat at 02:15 AM - Fri Mar 24 2017

Good post! Be sure to reach out to Ruthenium for any of your blacksmithing needs!! Armor uniforms can be setup.

We are in the same duchy so that is a good possibility!

2/24/2018 5:28:49 AM #4

I really like this idea and even though we're in different Duchies, I'd love to have a branch or Outpost of your order in my County.

Shield wall strong!

https://discord.gg/esT7wMN