COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAMILIES & NOBLE HOUSES
How did you create your family, guild, character

Heya everyone,

Im just curious how did you go about creating your char at this point? I see lots of stories, guilds, kingdoms, famalies etc through the game and am wondering how you went about putting your story together with the limited lore info available to date. Id like to do something similar for my character but its always been important to me that it ties in with the game lore. Any pointers would be much appreciated!

Did you come to Elyria with a guild?

Did you pledge with friends?

Did you meet your family, guild, or kingdom through the boards ?

That kind of thing, look forward to your replies!

12/19/2016 11:05:01 PM #1

A friend showed me the kickstarter and I was interested so I pledged. A few months and a couple hundred €€€ later I am not one bit sorry.

I picked traits and parts of the name of my first character / house from my favorite people in books. I met people I will play with through their posts on forums and later on discord.

Carantenum is looking for more citizens. Click on the signature for more information!

12/19/2016 11:22:17 PM #2

my brother was gonna be a baron, and now a count. he picked Blackheart kingdom before the queen was there. So me and my fiance are going to of course be in his town and now become friends with the others recruited for there

Everyone wants to be a beast, until it's time to do what beasts do.

12/20/2016 2:08:32 AM #3

I came to the game with my brother and his girlfriend, met most of my group I'm with from the forums here, but some from a Facebook group.

I made up an older story of how my town came to be that was based off my religion (Melonism) but other than that made up. :p