COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[EU] Town of Carantenum

Greetings! - OUTDATED!

-update coming after Domain & Settlement Selection!

Because CoE is in the process of development I cannot give specific promises concerning the town. The thing that holds is, there will be a town named Carantenum and I will be its mayor at start.

Carantenum will be located in the grand duchy of Zabi Demesne, co-owned by Dukes Hari Seldon Zabi and Degwin Zabi (wherever that will be).

Munzo Duchy along with Iyandolin Duchy will form a superduchy called Zabi Demesne. Both will be military oriented. The duchy army and all surrounding barons will need armor, weapons food and many other things. THIS IS WHERE WE COME IN.

Town of Carantenum will be a production and supply focused town. If possible I wish to have 2 resources nearby. First is an iron or copper mine to make it easier to advance in metalworking crafts (note that smithing will be a focus). The second is... a forest for Hunters, Woodworkers and all other treehuggers. However, forests maybe be a bit sparse in an Arid Biome. Maybe there will be a subbiome that will fit my wishes, maybe not.

I will promote all kinds of production and supply related activities and jobs and give out tax incentives to help you in your desired occupation.

I am also prepared to give you land with no advance payments. In simple terms, you come to my town, I will give you land and you will SLOWLY pay it off. Depending on how many people there are, and what professions they have, I may provide public workstations.

If there's a much much better choice next door, I will not stay in Munzo County, but will definitely stay in the Duchy. It is every leader's wish for his settlement to grow and prosper. Only together will we make our town grow and contribute to our Duchy and Kingdom.

Like said before, things may change due to Dev Journals and announcements, but my goals will not.

No more town discord until after D&SS.

Carantenum is looking for more citizens. Click on the signature for more information!

12/18/2016 12:30:17 PM #1

Glad to have you in the Demesne.

Coming Soon(tm)

12/18/2016 12:32:06 PM #2

Good, a town ripe for the Lich to visit.

12/22/2016 10:02:31 AM #3

I haven't mentioned, but if made possible with contracts I'll also offer land that you can pay off over a longer amount of time. And like I said, everyone is welcome! :)

Carantenum is looking for more citizens. Click on the signature for more information!

12/26/2016 6:40:56 PM #4

Now updated with more text and my shiny new signature.

But yeah, Basically everyone is welcome to my town. Gatherers and producers will most likely have lower taxes. But if you think about it, who is actually not a producer or a gatherer? ;)

I got a few ideas for producers and gatherers that we could discuss on Discord. It all depends what is possible and what is not.

12/26/2016 6:50:38 PM #5

Will this be on the EU-mid or the EU-west server?

Friend code : 89C21C

12/26/2016 7:20:26 PM #6

As of now it seems there will be only one EU server.

However, I will be where Nirath Kingdom is.

12/27/2016 8:32:53 PM #7

I'm Commander Sheppard And I Approve Of This Post

good too see its very professional gray.

1/6/2017 1:09:53 PM #8

Thanks ForsakenSco, I try my best.

My own focus in the game will be very narrow. Making my town suceed and blacksmithing. No building castles in the clouds. Just me, my hammer and my town!

2/5/2017 5:49:50 PM #9

Carantenum's population tripled since the past update! We are now 3 people ;)

Still looking for all english speaking people to come hang around in discord and maybe join our town! For all questions and casual chat I'm available on Town of Carantenum Discord !

2/6/2017 10:27:44 AM #10

Greetings. Does the Township of Carantenum have need for the services of a humble Ranger, looking to be an early-landholder/businessman in an established town? English speaking, please get in touch for more info :)

2/8/2017 9:57:12 PM #11

Floki is another person that will be starting in Carantenum when we hit exposition/release.

I'm still looking for more people to join us! Come by discord even if just for a chat! ;-)

3/21/2017 2:29:23 PM #12

I'm back from a 1 month break, and I am still looking for new settlers, friends and business partners. You'll find me on Town of Carantenum Discord !

5/28/2017 5:20:02 PM #13

Please move to Selene - Domains!

Thank you!

5/31/2017 12:20:48 PM #14

Carantenum is still growing strong, looks like Grayshade's project is going to be a success story of the Zabi Demesne.

Coming Soon(tm)

5/3/2018 10:22:52 PM #15

Its been a quiet year, but I'm still here and still welcoming new people to the town.