COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Does KS Bloodline get a coat of arms?

As you may have noticed my question is in the title. The new Bloodline clearly shows it will receive a coat of arms, however the KS Bloodline wasn't ever clear if it would or wouldn't. As the first gentry package will KS bloodlines also get the coat of arms?

I made a post about this a while back regarding how its kinda crazy that KS bloodlines dont get it, but since then i have had several people tell me they will in fact get one, although there is no info or facts to support their answer.

My old post - Old Bloodline Vs New Bloodline

Alt text - can be left blank

1/16/2017 2:34:43 AM #1

I'd be curious to see if this would answer this. When you look at the current bloodline package in the store, does it gray out the family coat of arms option? If it was included, and everything was listed properly, then it should gray it out.

Merchant in the Duchy of High Seas, Kingdom of Vornair (NA-E). Friend code: 7F5565 Future Lumber Supplier of the Coast

1/16/2017 3:06:32 AM #2

Both Bloodline packages get a coat of arms representing the custom surname. It just wasn't clearly listed before, only the upgrades were.

But yes, both the KS and new Bloodline packages grant a coat of arms for their family.

1/16/2017 3:21:00 AM #3

Nice and concise answer there. I appreciate the effective communication.

Merchant in the Duchy of High Seas, Kingdom of Vornair (NA-E). Friend code: 7F5565 Future Lumber Supplier of the Coast

1/16/2017 5:27:00 AM #4

Posted By Caspian at 10:06 PM - Sun Jan 15 2017

Both Bloodline packages get a coat of arms representing the custom surname. It just wasn't clearly listed before, only the upgrades were.

But yes, both the KS and new Bloodline packages grant a coat of arms for their family.

Thanks a lot Caspian this was on my mind for a while glad to see both ill get taken care of.

Alt text - can be left blank