COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
PAX E 2017 Soulbound Studio Booth Location!

I was curious where SbS would be located at PAX E 2017 and found it. Figured I would share!

Expo Map Directory

Expo Map

2/28/2017 1:21:36 PM #1

I wish I get to attend Pax next time.

Count Cartagia Vintari- Duchy of Vitalis

2/28/2017 1:30:55 PM #2

Tickets were sold out for me :(. I was prepared to spend money to visit!

Ah well... I hope there is a good flow of information to be heard over Twitch or YouTube, or even here afterwards!

Also, SBS, it would be amazing if you guys held a CoEcon in the future! Lol!

2/28/2017 2:03:21 PM #3

Please stream some events there on twitch!

Life is too short to play bad games.

3/1/2017 3:14:49 AM #4

I asked the same about a twitch stream. Some have said unlikely not. But I've seen attendees and talk shows stream Pax events in Twitch before. So I am crossing finger someone will do it for the CoE presentations.

3/1/2017 4:24:26 PM #5

I just bought my badges yesterday for the Friday PAX (they were about $67 ea if you were curious), I have no idea how to stream and I imagine I might be a little overwhelmed at the convention but I can at least see about taking some video or something of the COE booth :)

3/1/2017 4:41:48 PM #6

Have a great time Hellmoon! There'll probably be contests with prizes for CoE. Don't forget to try your luck on those!

3/1/2017 4:54:23 PM #7

Yes enjoy Hellmoon. You can be our ace reporter. Maybe Bicycle Walrus will be doing something like he did last year? Haven't heard much from him in awhile. :(

3/1/2017 7:31:01 PM #8

Posted By Lucius_Blackheart at 11:41 AM - Wed Mar 01 2017

Have a great time Hellmoon! There'll probably be contests with prizes for CoE. Don't forget to try your luck on those!

Thanks haha, I'm terrible at competing against people but will at least attempt things, if I'm able! There's only a few other booths I really want to check out so tempted to spend like half the day at the COE booth :)

Also @Bokimbol idk about ace reporter, I'm not that good at things :P I'm curious to see if Mr. Walrus is doing anything too, but haven't heard anything from anyone about it.

3/2/2017 11:58:35 AM #9

Well, would you look at that-- we've been found already! Excellent sleuthing, Hellmoon :)

As for hosting our own convention, well - we'll just have to see! Regarding live streaming events at PAX, such as our presentations, we'll have to see on that as well. We'd need to hook ourselves up with a decent camera, which I've got, and a good microphone, which I'm not sure we've got, and making sure the OBS settings and Wi-Fi speeds are adequate enough for a decent stream... it would be a lot easier to just record the sessions and post them after the convention.

But, one thing I am certain about is that I'll be posting frequent updates on Twitter! Expect sarcasm and puns, perhaps not mutually exclusive, exclamation marks, blurry, shaky footage of various shenanigans, and unfocused photos.

--I'm joking. Somewhat. I'll be a bit more professional than that :-)

3/3/2017 8:11:50 PM #10

Exciting stuff! So will the twitter posts be on the official SBS (@SoulBoundStudio) one, or your own?

3/3/2017 10:12:58 PM #11

Posted By Buffbc at 12:11 PM - Fri Mar 03 2017

Exciting stuff! So will the twitter posts be on the official SBS (@SoulBoundStudio) one, or your own?

They'll be on the official SBS Twitter!

--though, if you want something much less professional and slightly more personal, feel free to check out my own Twitter xD @Caeoltoiri

3/4/2017 3:02:03 AM #12

Posted By Caeoltoiri at 03:58 AM - Thu Mar 02 2017

it would be a lot easier to just record the sessions and post them after the convention.

W-Would you record all of it so I can w̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ enjoy them?

3/5/2017 2:13:49 AM #13

If you aren't able to live stream at least have someone record the presentation so we unfortunates who can't be there see what happened. These major events always happen at a time when I'm really busy.

3/5/2017 8:32:15 PM #14

Posted By Hellmoon at 11:24 AM - Wed Mar 01 2017

I just bought my badges yesterday for the Friday PAX (they were about $67 ea if you were curious), I have no idea how to stream and I imagine I might be a little overwhelmed at the convention but I can at least see about taking some video or something of the COE booth :)

How'd you get tickets for that ? It's been sold out for months I thought ....

3/7/2017 12:55:39 AM #15

Posted By Caeoltoiri at 2:12 PM - Fri Mar 03 2017

Posted By Buffbc at 12:11 PM - Fri Mar 03 2017

They'll be on the official SBS Twitter!

--though, if you want something much less professional and slightly more personal, feel free to check out my own Twitter xD @Caeoltoiri

Thanks! I am not a fan of Twitter, but am following for PAX.