COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
The Leopold Eravaar Bombastus Tartanius Rex Center for People Who Want to Learn to Grow More Better and do Other Things More Better Too

NA-E/Vornair/Zylphania/Ubertaas

School

TLEBTRCPWWLGMBOTMBT

A school dedicated to the understanding and enhancing of all things that grow. We will be doing research into all things agriculture.

Are you looking to grow the best ANYTHING?

Are you hoping to feed your ARMY as efficiently as possible?

Do you want to have the most POTENT potions?

Do you want PLANTS that can survive a drought?

Then TLEBTRCPWWLGMBOTMBT is for you!

The plan is to get donations from any interested parties to help fund the school. Knowledge gained will be shared with investors based upon investment levels. As well as any members who actively participate in the discoveries will have rights and royalties associated. I am imagining at least a 3 tiered system but will have to wait until more mechanics are revealed.

If you are interested in helping create, participating, or donating come find us on Discord.

(Name No Longer Subject to Change) real school
3/22/2017 1:00:34 AM #16

Right. So congrats on being the person who forced us to put a shorter limit on topic names....

3/22/2017 1:04:04 AM #17

Posted By Caspian at 9:00 PM - Tue Mar 21 2017

Right. So congrats on being the person who forced us to put a shorter limit on topic names....

Lol, there's always one....

3/22/2017 3:31:30 AM #18

Posted By Caspian at 2:00 PM - Wed Mar 22 2017

wow, look who has come to ruin the fun... how rude

- Grand Ambassador for Vornair, Protector of the Ash Forest, Lord of Ashford.

3/22/2017 3:38:06 AM #19

Posted By Caspian at 8:00 PM - Tue Mar 21 2017

Always testing the limits here at TLEBTRCPWWLGMBOTMBT. That is how progress happens!

3/22/2017 4:54:29 AM #20

You guys are more than welcome to join me in Sancus. And I will personally invest into a building for your studies in the capital city of Fides. If you guys are so inclined to setting up a location here.

:D

3/22/2017 5:39:43 AM #21

I see that the name is subject to change and I'm just here to implore you not to change the name ever. unless that is you would like to change "more better" to "mo' betta".

3/22/2017 7:26:52 AM #22

Took me a sec to see if it's a bit or not 😛

My ongoing biography, as written by the community:

Posted By annfrank at 04:15 AM - Tue Apr 11 2017

I'm woke AF

Posted By Apaukolypse at 05:31 AM - Fri Apr 21 2017

I like memes

¯_(ツ)_/¯

3/22/2017 11:07:57 AM #23

Can't wait to see that sign hanging from the building, or building hanging from the sign in this case.

3/22/2017 1:45:19 PM #24

Posted By Xefipor at 11:54 PM - Tue Mar 21 2017

You guys are more than welcome to join me in Sancus. And I will personally invest into a building for your studies in the capital city of Fides. If you guys are so inclined to setting up a location here.

:D

It actually may be very beneficial to have a charter school, especially if you are in a different biome and have access to growing different plants for study. We will be in touch for sure!

3/22/2017 1:48:50 PM #25

Posted By Thor at 5:42 PM - Tue Mar 21 2017

TLEBTRCPWWLGMBOTMBT sounds like a great project! Wish we had such institutions on EU as well!

Once sea travel is perfected a charter school on another continent is not out of the question. If we ever get connected we will be in touch if it is possible.

3/22/2017 1:56:51 PM #26

Posted By Najanhoth at 12:39 AM - Wed Mar 22 2017

I see that the name is subject to change and I'm just here to implore you not to change the name ever. unless that is you would like to change "more better" to "mo' betta".

Name changes would have to be ratified by the trustees of the school. You could join us and make sure that never happens ;)

3/22/2017 2:06:04 PM #27

Posted By Caspian at 8:00 PM - Tue Mar 21 2017

Officially endorsed by Caspian!!!

3/23/2017 3:41:09 PM #28

The Kingdom of Nirath requires your assistance in developing explosive high military grade suicide gliders manned by goblins or any form of beastmen (we do not want to expand our midget supply of people). Perhaps open a branch in EU or meta share the info with your expertise?

3/23/2017 5:05:50 PM #29

Posted By Dragor at 10:41 AM - Thu Mar 23 2017

The Kingdom of Nirath requires your assistance in developing explosive high military grade suicide gliders manned by goblins or any form of beastmen (we do not want to expand our midget supply of people). Perhaps open a branch in EU or meta share the info with your expertise?

The TLEBTRCPWWLGMBOTMBT is proud to help our neighbors across the pond.

We should be able to eventually grow an ultra-lightweight wood that is strong enough to handle the load of a small beastman(or woman) under the stress of flight. If we can find a fast growing variety, that will lower cost and turnaround time for production.

Utilizing our patented hemp fibers for rigging and the wings should allow for a low cost and renewable source.

From there it would be harvesting and distilling the explosives and setting them to activate upon impact. It may take some time to discover the strongest resins and extracts necessary, but I am sure that over time our effectiveness and blast radius will increase.

I will keep you updated with progress and expense reports and send you a preliminary budget.

3/23/2017 5:28:24 PM #30

Posted By Caspian at 6:00 PM - Tue Mar 21 2017

Caspian, nooooooooo.

\[T]/