Capitol: Atsalla

Nobles: Countess Mairi Taite

Kingdom: Ashland ruled by King Sev Kimura

Duchy: Ignis, Royal Duchy of Ashland

Barons: Baron Kane Enyo, 4 Open-Slots

Server: NA-West

Discord Channel: County of Kattegat

Language: English

Recruitment Status: Open & Actively Seeking Mayors, Barons, Gentry, and Citizens; 18+ Mature Players.

(( Page is WIP ))

4/1/2017 6:41:44 PM #1

I am Worthy to serve honor and loyalty to Kattegat, Highever, Ashland! Also this is awesome.

4/1/2017 7:02:34 PM #2

[ Reserved for WIP ]

4/2/2017 12:41:01 AM #3

I stand firmly behind the ideals and institutions of the County of Kattegat, and am delighted to have leaders such as Countess Vahl Sainclair who are dedicated to improving the ability of players to enjoy themselves in an orderly, amicable environment aimed towards aliviating undue confusion and complication upon our community's newer members. If you have any interest in the NA-West Server and would enjoy settling in a community committed to supporting her people's ability to thrive and prosper, or the noble desire to strive to uphold her ideals of Honor, Equity, Loyalty, and Prosperity, I would fully recommend you look into the County of Kattegat and their champion and leader Countess Sainclair.

4/2/2017 6:22:49 PM #4

House Tiberius stands behind you Countess. And the Wardens are happy to call Kattegat home.

4/2/2017 10:43:53 PM #5

House Taite joins you on your quest, Countess Sainclair. I am looking forward to serving under and with the Sainclair family to better Kattegat, Highever, and Ashland.

I am looking forward to being with a group of storytellers, people listeners and dedicated leaders.

And I guess I'll keep doing your artwork ^_~

Lady Taite - Kingdom: Ashland, Duchy: Ignis, County: Kattegat

4/4/2017 8:34:38 PM #6

Highever is made stronger and brighter by the citizens of Kattegat!

4/9/2017 4:52:25 AM #7

I wish to be a part of Kettegat as well, I will do my best to assist however I may be needed. I learned of this through Baron Enyo, who I am loyal to. I am more than willing to place my loyalty in Kettegat and Highever, if they would have me. If you would like to contact me for further information, you may, I welcome it in fact.

The bitterest truth is better than the sweetest lie.

5/16/2017 4:11:03 AM #8

Thank you everyone, it's a pleasure meeting such extraordinary people as we get an idea of our Elyria future together. We are of course always welcoming and accepting of anyone looking for a place in something spectacular.

6/28/2017 1:04:07 AM #9

I would love to lay my loyalty in Kettegat. I will serve with pleasure throughout our many years in allegiance. If you will accept me into your county, I am more than willing to be one of your mayors.

6/28/2017 2:59:31 AM #10

I half expected your name to be Ragnar Lothbrok.

8/18/2018 2:49:52 AM #11

After a discussion with the current members of the County and King Sev Kimura as well as Duke Cousland we have come to a mutual decision to be moved to the royal Duchy of Ignis. I myself am looking forward to our continued devlopment and the opportunities to help the Kingdom and Crown prosper side by side with the King and Queen!

8/29/2018 1:14:58 PM #12

I am in full support! The Wardens still fans with Kattegat!