COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[EU] Count pretender looking for ambitious supports!!

Count pretender looking for ambitious supporters!!

Hello there, my name is Baron Eahlron Storm of barony Riverstone Castle. But I desire to be more then a Baron, I desire to become a Count and for that I need your help! And by helping me you could benefit yourself as well. Besides that, it will be an epic storry to tell how we overthew a Count. Down here I will explain everything you need to know about me and my goal and how it could benefit you.

(Note that in the current state of the game being in development, no one can make a promise. Not a king, not a duke not a peasant and me neither. So everything in this topic is based on the very best intentions by everyone involved. So it is possible that things could change along with the game changing. I want to be clear on this from the very beginning and also, don’t be fooled by other people PROMOSING you a certain title or property)

Baron Eahlron Storm of barony Riverstone Castle

I am a pledged Mayor (magistrate tier) and have the very best intentions by the duke and duchess to make me a Baron. I will choose a settlement in a NPC controlled county inside the duchy Asebe’ia Thunar. Ruled by Duchess Shekinah and Duke Thor Strom. So for now the exact location for my settlement is still unknown. I can however say the my settlement will be heavily military focused and I will do everything to secure the safety of the citizens who live under my watch. My motto is ‘’Protect those who can’t’’. This means that our job is to protect those who are unable to defend them self, and in return they will take care of you. For example produce food or build buildings.

How will you become count?

Well to become Count I will have to overthrow a current Count. That is why I will choose my settlement be inside a NPC county so I can overthrow a NPC count. This should be easier to do then overthrowing a real Player. To overthrow this NPC Count I need the support of the duchy and other counts, which thankfully I have. I have the full support of the duke and duchess to become a Count. Where they can, they will also offer aid when I need so. For example extra soldiers or recourses. Matter of fact, this whole plan is created by the duke and duchess. In return for the bit of chaos in their duchy they will get a player Count who is loyal to them until the death.

Most likely I will use force to overthrow the current count, as I am a baron that seems most fitting for me. But now comes the complicated stuff. The current count will have a settlement just like me. So that is one settlement vs one however, most county’s will have a couple more settlements around 4 total. So this means that with some bad luck I have to face 3 mayors. If these mayors are players I can imagine I can convince them to either support me or be neutral in this battle. However if they are NPC mayors I will need players to assist me in the matter. NPC mayors might choose to fight against me, which will make it difficult for me. If I have some people in these settlements causing a bit of chaos or actually challenging the Mayor for his title and settlement. He will most likely become neutral in the battle between me and the count, so he can to try and deal which his own problems.

Whatever happens we need to try anything so that I only have to face the Count and not other Mayors. After i become Count, I will not challenge pledged mayors in the county if they stayed neutral or helped me.

What is in it for you, you wonder?

If there are NPC mayors in the county, I and the duke/duchess want him to be replaced with a player Mayor (same for player mayors that were against me). After becoming count, I will do my very best to put my most loyal supporters in the seat of those NPC mayors. This is one example of the highest position I can offer my supporters. I can also offer supporters to start building their own settlement.

Players that are interested in the military are much needed and will have an interesting part to play. Most likely I will use force to overthrow the count. This means I need soldiers, and people to command these soldiers. For now I don’t know exact numbers but I can imagine I need several people in command so there should be room for ambitious players in this segment. These player will help me capture the seat of the current count and defend it for 28 days. After that I will become count but the job does not stop there! Even after I become count there will still be people that support the old count who may cause some trouble, or even the old count himself may still wonder somewhere in the county. The military need to secure stability inside the county after I take control. Afterwards, when the county is stable I want to create the safest county in the duchy. So there will always be work for military focused players in my county!

Also other players that choose to support me in my quest to becoming count will always be favoured by me. So also traders and shopkeepers that want to be successful can support me. Or people who would like to start a farm/shop but don’t want to spend real life money can still achieve that by helping me.

A bit of background info about my character

Eahrlon Storm is part of house Storm and related to the Duke Thor Storm. House Storm is a well known and respected house through the duchy and kingdom. After originally planning to be a Baron in Thor's county, we decided the duchy is better of with extra player counts instead of NPC counts. That is why I took on the assignment to face a NPC count. Whatever happens in this game I am loyal to one person only and that is Thor Storm I stand where he stand, he is my liege simple as that.

My character is very military focused and a fighter himself. Besides that he cares about the people that are loyal to him an live in his territory. He will do anything to protect them, there is no room for criminals or other illegal activities

Organizations who I work with

Mercator Inc. They will supply us with a steady amount of recourses we cannot create our self. And with Lions of Mercator serving as their mercenary branch, we can support each other when we need extra man or recourses for a military job.

Vanguard They are placed in a other duchy but if we happen to be placed close to one another, we will assist each other in times of need.

Get in touch!!

Get in touch with me to get more info about my plans, or to support me. Do this via the forum or preferably through discord. If you are an organization and want to discuss possible business also talk to me through discord.

Discord servers:

mine lobby

main lobby of the duchy

Mention @Baron Eahlron Storm

5/19/2017 6:04:23 PM #1

I wish you luck! :)

House Storm

5/23/2017 4:19:09 AM #2

I'd like to spread the news when it will happen.

House Pyrros

5/28/2017 8:11:58 AM #3

Posted By Scipion at 06:19 AM - Tue May 23 2017

I'd like to spread the news when it will happen.

Ofcourse that would be great!

5/31/2018 8:14:29 AM #4

totally not a bump