COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Possible Fisher Scam Website

Recently found the following website as I was trying to check my account : iis-prod.chroniclesofelyria.com

For all intents and purposes, it lacks a security certificate and seems to accept official sign-on credentials.

I have since gone through and changed my email and password on my account; but would also like to forward this information to Soulbound Studios so that they might be made aware of the problem.

This site may also be the source of all the recent bug reports regarding expired security certificates.

Best Regards, Jack

It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. - William Ernest Henley

9/11/2017 8:11:16 PM #1

Hmmm, exactly the same site. Same posts. Everything is the same as here. I don't think it's a phishing site. Just a different url, same database.

Anyway, my password here on https://www.chroniclesofelyria.com is suddenly changed. I am confused. I have fixed my password, but I am not happy :/

I think the password protocol has changed here.

9/11/2017 11:21:37 PM #2

I was getting a security certificate error on my phone a week or so ago but using the official address.

Maybe its in relation to that?

9/12/2017 5:16:32 PM #3

The site you are seeing is v2, which is still standing to support legacy sections until they can be moved to v3.

We will fix any cert issues that we find, thank you.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."