COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
On the Topic of Kidnapping

Would it be possible to kidnap an NPC?

I know they've already said you can't move an unconscious PC unless you possess a token declaring their need for imprisonment. But are you able to drag an NPC without such a token or does that apply to both NPCs and PCs?

10/22/2017 11:02:53 AM #1

Kidnapping is impossible, but you can carry an (OPC) character with a bounty on his head. Only to jail though. I don't think NPC's can get bounty on the heads as they don't commit crimes.

10/22/2017 11:23:40 AM #2

Posted By Ilyria at 8:32 PM - Sun Oct 22 2017

Kidnapping is impossible, but you can carry an (OPC) character with a bounty on his head. Only to jail though. I don't think NPC's can get bounty on the heads as they don't commit crimes.

Oh no looks like on the way to jail, I accidentally dropped my griefer in the ocean, oh no.

I have heard that NPC's can be bandits, so they should be able to have bounties on their heads too.

10/22/2017 11:51:41 AM #3

Posted By fitzorai at 05:23 AM - Sun Oct 22 2017

Posted By Ilyria at 8:32 PM - Sun Oct 22 2017

Oh no looks like on the way to jail, I accidentally dropped my griefer in the ocean, oh no.

I have heard that NPC's can be bandits, so they should be able to have bounties on their heads too.

Yes. Npcs can commit crimes. And it should work the same for the token thing for npcs because youre not suppose to tell an npc form a pc in the game. So basically they should have the same mechanics working for their "imprisonment" and they can commit crimes.

10/22/2017 8:58:38 PM #4

Thank you for answering my question so quickly!