COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Who likes to draw?

Artists unite! Do you draw? What do you draw? Do you post it anywhere?

12/30/2017 11:12:16 AM #1

Yes! i love to ^^. A lot is posted in the fan media section

12/31/2017 8:20:24 AM #2

Yes I draw.. when I have the time..

Fantasy and horror in a semi realistic style for most parts, a bit of tech or scifi when I feel like it, a dash of fearytale now and then. Only dislike drawing humans.. find them so boring yet difficult to get just right.

Not much comics or animation as I am slow and lazy but drawings may sometimes get done.

What I draw is mostly NSFW commissions nowdays, but fanart from games or shows used to be my thing.

I dabble in illustrating childrens books now that I have two of my own.

Got a few pictures over at Deviant art, not much and some pieces are 15+ year old by now so bit embarassing, can find them under the nick Fenrer. Most other work is private or not fit for these forums.

12/31/2017 8:40:11 AM #3

Posted By Fenrer at 4:20 PM - Sun Dec 31 2017

Yes I draw.. when I have the time..

Not much comics or animation as I am slow and lazy but drawings may sometimes get done.

What I draw is mostly NSFW commissions nowdays, but fanart from games or shows used to be my thing.

I dabble in illustrating childrens books now that I have two of my own.

Got a few pictures over at Deviant art, not much and some pieces are 15+ year old by now so bit embarassing, can find them under the nick Fenrer. Most other work is private or not fit for these forums.

For the sake of your children, I hope your avatar isn't something you put in their books. /s

12/31/2017 8:48:15 AM #4

Nah, I try to spice it up a bit more for them, toddler would find this to be much to tame, need more action.