COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
A sword and shield Choreography from Adorea

Adorea-sword & shield fight

Neat little video depicting sword and shield combat for animation/choreography sake for CoE. Point to take away from this is that even though you have a shield, your sword is still your primary tool of defense. It's nice seeing some of the sword and buckler plays be depicted on here even though the shield is completely different.

2/5/2018 6:16:48 PM #1

Really cool video! Loved the fighting and the effects, and the music.

Friend Code: CB1D33

2/5/2018 9:05:15 PM #2

I thought this was a movie and was wondering why I had never heard about it before.

It is actually just a cool Youtuber who makes fighting videos.

Now I must watch it all!

...annnd also find Elyrians who want to fight like THAT for my settlement (pssst click on my banner, sign up for the Dalian Guard) ^.^

2/5/2018 9:38:48 PM #3

Posted By Jouten at

Adorea-sword & shield fight

Neat little video depicting sword and shield combat for animation/choreography sake for CoE. Point to take away from this is that even though you have a shield, your sword is still your primary tool of defense. It's nice seeing some of the sword and buckler plays be depicted on here even though the shield is completely different.

this was a pretty neat fight scene, never saw something so realistic, I was on the edge of my seat! It was also so fast paced, and without so much glory and hollywood special effects or the sort I'm used to seeing, at the least. I loved it ! thanks for sharing man !