COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
who hasn't yet picked their surname?

So my turn came and went a good few days ago and I haven't picked.

It not that I don't have a surname, I do and quite a few choices at that, the reason is because I don't want to really lock anything down just yet.

Anyone else in the same or a similar boat?

3/14/2018 12:46:00 AM #1

I was eligble last week and have held off as well. I'd like to know more about the setting I will be in before picking a name that makes sense in that context.

3/14/2018 12:51:50 AM #2

I am still flip flopping between two of them >_<.

3/14/2018 5:34:18 AM #3

ya, my time came up awhile ago, yet haven't picked anything yet. I looked into it, laughed at the name generator a bit, then just forgot about it. I'll probably just wait until after land/tribe selection, then see what I can come up with. I don't think it was really a good time to be having name selection without knowing any details, JMO

3/14/2018 5:41:25 AM #4

Still not my turn and still undecided, but tomorrow I shall make up my mind and eagerly await the timer to tick down.

3/14/2018 5:47:33 AM #5

You know you don't have to pick the name you reserve, right? It excludes others from picking your name, but it doesn't exclude you from picking other names.

3/14/2018 7:25:13 AM #6

Posted By Vucar at 05:47 AM - Wed Mar 14 2018

You know you don't have to pick the name you reserve, right? It excludes others from picking your name, but it doesn't exclude you from picking other names.

I didnt know that, i assumed you had to takr the one you picked...
But since I am not really bothered why reserve a name I might not take and block it from others taking it