COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
CoE the drug

Im too addicted and the games not even out yet. Cant stop thinking about it, even when I'm trying to sleep i keep thinking of scenarios that i might find myself in Elyria, how best to use the lore of tribal conflicts to my advanatage, how best to use the lore of the gods in choosing the best birth date, what kind of an adventurer i want to be; will i be the wandering swordsman, who travels Elyria seeking to master every style of combat? Will i be the adventurer/explorer type? or start as a petty thief? and then I always end with 'maybe a combination of everything'. am i alone here or is this most of you ? I had this when the game was in kickstarter, and after some time I just forgot about it due to exams... but after revisiting this game that addiction is back again, im just thirsty for more information about the game cuz its like i want to live inside it.

alt text

4/10/2018 2:17:16 AM #1

I like you.

4/10/2018 2:21:10 AM #2

I'm always wanting more information but try not to think about all the "what ifs" until things are confirmed. Also being a count that wants real players in my county, I don't want to promise something when I'm hyped up for a game to find out later I can't carry out my plan.

But I do enjoy talking about CoE and sharing ideas.

5/25/2018 9:17:52 AM #3

I'm starved for information in the game. got the general idea of my characters entire first life figured out. from the point where his adventure starts, wrapping around the continent at least once, to the end, where he runs a jewelry store in the duchy of fioralba in the kingdom of ashland. When the game starts i'm going to be rushing to learn northener and some basic sword skills to make traveling my main area of interest a bit easier

Mighty gear for the Mighty Menn