COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Some Demographics

Hello!

I have three polls for various levels of landed society. Since the majority of Landed society will fall among business owners, Mayors/Barons, Counts and those on either side tend to have much more extreme variance I'm sticking with just these three categories.

I'll post results for the greater community after gaining a statistically significant amount of responses.

If you are Gentry, Please use this link

Gentry Poll

If you are aristocracy, Please use this link

Aristocracy Poll

If you are a Count, Please use this link

Count Poll

If you are a Duke, Please use this link

DukePoll

UPDATE

Count Survey Charts!

Current EP Chart

More EP Chart

Merch Chart

Pledge Chart

Only 50% of respondents answered in regards to their villager token counts so I still don't have enough to generate usable data.

Citizen Pledge Chart

Mil/econ Chart

Mayor Pledge Chart

Packages Chart

DE Chart

Mayor/Baron Survey Charts!

Mayor EP

Mayor Planned EP

Mayor Merch

Mayor Pledge

Mayor Tokens

Mayor Citizens

Mayor Or baron?

Mayor Packages

Gentry Survey Charts!

Current Gentry EP Chart

Gentry Future EP Chart

Gentry Merch Chart

Gentry Pledge Chart

THE EMPIRE GUILD

6ADB99

5/23/2018 8:03:46 AM #1

Also Please if you are a Duke or above and want your very own poll to answer. Just post below here asking for it instead of skewing my numbers XD

looks at Polite and Atreides <.<

If I get enough request for it I'll take the time to put together a poll at duke level.

THE EMPIRE GUILD

6ADB99

5/23/2018 10:24:53 AM #2

Just took the Mayor poll, very interested to see the results. Those were some good probing questions.

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.

5/23/2018 10:35:27 AM #3

As I enjoy a good survey I went ahead and filled it out. Kinda interested to see the results, especially around EP.

Alt text - can be left blank

5/23/2018 10:58:46 AM #4

Not all questions made sense. Just because I have no mayors pledged, doesn't mean I prefer an NPC. I just think it's to early for that, unless they are RL friends.

5/23/2018 11:05:48 AM #5

I'm a countess and would also like to see the results when you've compiled enough data. 😊

Friend Code: CB1D33

5/23/2018 4:13:35 PM #6

Posted By Ilyria at 04:58 AM - Wed May 23 2018

Not all questions made sense. Just because I have no mayors pledged, doesn't mean I prefer an NPC. I just think it's to early for that, unless they are RL friends.

I'm finding not everyone gets my humor. It's just meant to be humorous.

And actually so far I've been surprised at how many people have not pledged to at least the step above them.

THE EMPIRE GUILD

6ADB99

5/23/2018 5:11:04 PM #7

Be very curious to see the results.

5/23/2018 5:15:48 PM #8

I am pledged to a Duke, but have not chosen a count yet. I may go to a count, not sure yet

Baron Neiph Cadfael

5/23/2018 6:35:19 PM #9

Posted By Neiph at 11:15 AM - Wed May 23 2018

I am pledged to a Duke, but have not chosen a count yet. I may go to a count, not sure yet

Interesting. In general it's been really interesting the results I'm getting. I'm about a quarter of the way to enough responses to a useable sample size.

THE EMPIRE GUILD

6ADB99

5/23/2018 6:41:11 PM #10

How many Mayors do you have pledged?

" none, i prefer NPCs"

What about none, I am new to the game, and therefore don't have anyone under me yet?

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

5/23/2018 6:58:41 PM #11

I want Duke poll please

5/23/2018 7:00:08 PM #12

Posted By zimmah at 5/23/2018 6:41:11 PM

How many Mayors do you have pledged?

" none, i prefer NPCs"

What about none, I am new to the game, and therefore don't have anyone under me yet?

The extra text was meant to be humorous lol

I'm also new myself relatively speaking.

THE EMPIRE GUILD

6ADB99

5/23/2018 7:00:52 PM #13

Posted By Maulvorn at 12:58 PM - Wed May 23 2018

I want Duke poll please

Lol okay. I'll make one after work.

THE EMPIRE GUILD

6ADB99

5/23/2018 9:15:53 PM #14

So far the count survey is the most active. I'm about halfway to the minimum responses for a proper sample size.

The other two surveys are at about the third mark. I appreciate all of your contributions! On break and trying to put together the Duke survey lol

THE EMPIRE GUILD

6ADB99

5/23/2018 9:59:02 PM #15

I feel like there needs to be a duke survey cause I like to fill in surveys...

Coming Soon(tm)