COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GUILDS
Creation of guilds as of now

Hello all, with this new game that for ever changes I wanted to make a small little thing on guilds and what types there are and things they can be.

==========

TYPES

This game isn't going to be like any other game where a guild can just exist and have ever expanding controle of everything, in fact that might be impossible except for the largest guilds.

And considering how long the game has had people saying "join my guild" there might be a lot of chaos going around as people try to start and fail at doing so. My reccomendation at this point is; create a guild with a very specific function.

Make a guild that adhears to one or two aspects of the game such as A merchants guild that buys and sells items. A mercinary guild, a group of people who get payed to fight and defend territory A crafting guild that creates items to sell.

You can be even more specific though! Make a guild dedicated to a profession, if a large ammount of blacksmiths come together and set a base price on items then you can make more money and hold more sway as a group, earning influence points galore.

Now the whole point of guilds is that they arent the same as your family and don't adhere to the same rules, sooo have fun!

Make a pirate guild! A guild dedicated to a mythology Or sobering else that spices up the lore. And have fun doing it.

6/18/2016 12:54:58 AM #1

This is a nicely summarized version of the other guilds post.

6/23/2016 5:16:36 PM #2

This is a really good summary of how guilds work. I'm interested to see all the interesting guilds that come out of this game, as many people will be working to try and create both the best and most unique guilds out there.

7/15/2016 6:36:35 AM #3

Good thoughtfulness on this post, does make me think about my own guild, I've definitely thought about making a highly trained guild of knights that are bound by a life contract to protect the peace from dark things in the night, a Paladin guild that could be related to a merc force but at the same time not big enough to be so as they are individually trained by "masters" to specifically hunt dark creatures and people.

Alt Text

Leader of the Order of the Dragon Knights guild and Count for Lord Paramount Stoddart