COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[EU] House De'Pilegrim & Barony of Black Fang Keep

House De'Pilegrim

Background

House De'Pilegrim has a long and honorable history, they served the great Imperial Empire in the south many centuries ago and rumored to be descendants from the original Knights of Saint Marcos, the family has always served Rayalra’ad and in tern House Ah’Riz. Though many centuries ago forced from their home, the noble house rebuilt and survived the harsh environments before settling in what is now known as Nirath. The Head of the House and Family is Baron Straken De'Pilegrim pledged in service to the King, Vassal Of Count Onil Shadowsworn and Lord of Black Fang Keep this noble house protects the borders and keeps the peace.

What we're looking for

This loyal House is seeking those that wish to join behind the banner; warriors, knights, men-at-arms, and other soldiers will all find a place among the ranks. Nearly anyone of any background can freely pledge themselves to this great household and may find a place within the walls of the keep.

We are also looking for those that wish to create their own village so that they may be better protected within the outskirts of the the barony and trade can flow steadily.Please feel free to join the Nirathi Common Room Discord Chanel or The House Discord and PM any interest.

7/5/2016 11:07:50 AM #1

Also looking for people to join the Family, a wife is needed :)

5/20/2017 1:05:45 PM #2

Looking to join, soz i'm a dude, on the discord channel already do i need to do anything else or?

Do i add De'Pilegrim now also

Una simul omnia sustinemus, progredimur