COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN FICTION & ROLEPLAYING
The story of Lolinath

In an age long forgotten to most in Elyria. A great battle took place in the fields of Umon-tor(uw-mon-tor). A great evil had risen from the darkness. Ezik(E-zik) the Daemon of Destruction had come to bring wrath to Mann. He wielded the smoldering great axe Inethire(I-knee-th-ear) and dawned armor of lava that was fueled by the misdeeds and fear of those he encountered.

Ezik was a great and terrible foe to all living things in Elyria. As his destruction grew many brave warriors tried to stop him. All were defeated with great ease. A group rose up to try and stop Ezik and his reign of terror and destruction. They were lead by a great commander Zoreef(Zor-reef) Shem. As the group rode out of the forest and in the fields of Umon-tor they saw Ezik in his true form for the first time. More than half of his 2000 men turned to retreat immediately. This was a grave error. Their fear was captured by Ezik and their souls torn from their bodies and absorbed to fuel his evil. Zoreef and his remaining men charge forward in an effort to stop this calamity. With each swing of Inethire hundreds of men fell. In a matter of minutes there were less than a dozen men on the field.

All the while, an angel had been watching the great battle. Aireanath(Air-re-an-awth), the Angel of Hope had kept her eyes fixed on Ezik since he emerged from the darkness. Aireanath was bond by duty to not directly interfere with the happens of Mann. This pained her greatly as she loved all of Mann. She watched in agony as the great axe wielded by Ezik tore through the men. Until there was one solitary soldier left. He was not a great leader or powerful man. He was a humble swordsman who had tried to do good deeds his entire life. His soul was full of Light... and hope.

As Ezik swung his mighty Inethire down towards the last man standing a brilliant light flashed and a resounding boom crashed through the fields. Aireanath had broken her vows and appeared in material form on the fields of Umon-tor. She had blocked the axes swing and started to battle the evil Daemon Ezik. Without batting an eye the solitary soldier picked up his sword and shield and started to fight along side the angel Aireanath. As the battle raged Ezik began to falter. His armor was failing him. The only two beings around were filled with hope and resolve, there was no room for fear. As he began to weaken he summoned all his strength and made a final blow to Aireanath. This wreckless swing allowed the angel to plunge her sword deep into the Daemons chest. His blow did not miss its target though.

Ezik had fallen, but Aireanath was mortally wounded. She attempted to return to her plane, but could not for she broke the rules and was not allowed to return. As she lie dying the single remaining soldier went to her side. He held her in his arms and tried to comfort her. All she wanted to know was his name. It was Lolin. Aireanath saw the Light shine brightly within Lolin and knew it must be preserved, the Light was Mann's only hope. Aireanath used her last ounce of power to infuse the last bit of her essence into Lolin's own soul. From that day on Lolin took the name Lolinath(Lol-in-awth) in honor of the fallen angel of hope. His soul would live on for generations. Fighting the darkness and all those who bring evil into the world. In the hope that one day he can return the remaining piece of Aireanath, the Angel of Hope, back to her rightful place among the other angels and gods.

9/28/2015 5:37:16 PM #1

Time has greatly distorted the name of the Characters. If you want to hear the true story in all its glory and splendor, then you must change the following.

Change Ezik to Caspian, Aireanath to Camigwen, and Lolinath to Reality the XVI. Your welcome! Reality the XVI was my ancestor. The story, the real story, has been passed down my family for generations!

P.S.: I totally inherited Reality the XVI's pure heart and humbleness. I also never lie.

9/28/2015 5:59:12 PM #2

This is the base story of creation I wrote almost 15 years ago. I just changed the name of the world from what it was to Elyria. I have the creation story of the Avatars too, but Im editing that before I post so it fits better into the Elyrian world.

9/28/2015 9:45:02 PM #3

15 years ago, Caspian had a dream. He dreamed of the world of Elyria.

15 years ago, you wrote this story.

I smell something fishy. Are you Caspian in disguise? Conspiracy! Conspiracies everywhere!

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/blog/1-Dev-Journal-1-Humble-Beginnings

The article said that it began 14 years ago, but the article was from last year November. So, it is now 15 years ago rather than 14 years ago.

12/18/2015 4:04:37 AM #4

This is really good. I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Will there be a part 2? :)

12/18/2015 7:22:35 AM #5

You seem to be forgetting someone...;)

Great story, by the way.

-Souzou

\[T]/

12/18/2015 12:50:50 PM #6

There will be a part 2, but it won't be a sequel. I will probably right about Lolinaths first rebirth and the creation of the Avatars of Elysia.