COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
maybe magic?

i was thinking maybe a little bit of magic like help build fires or grow plants faster call it fire talking or forest talking just something little to help speed things up a bit for characters that want to make their own things to sell and grow their own stuff. if anybody else has ideas cool. if its completely against what the creators want then thats cool too I'm just excited as hell for this game its what I've wanted ever since i watched sword art online it'll be that much better to get away from the real world. want to take my time playing the game and not feel rushed i just want to escape to a new world.

A hammer is both a tool of creation and destruction, it is used to both build kingdoms and destroy them.

5/6/2016 11:06:45 PM #1

There is magic in this world, under 5% of the players will have it (probably 0% at first,) and it is meant to be extremely powerful.

Count Einzbern of Aichhalt.

Kingdom of Ashland.

Duchy of Sanctaphandri.

Seated in Darmindatch.

5/6/2016 11:06:58 PM #2

This question keeps being asked. Magic exists but a very small minority has it in various levels.

5/6/2016 11:09:09 PM #3

Sounds like you need to have a gander at this thread for sharing magic/talent ideas.

But magic is tied with Talents and only 5% of the player-base per server will have a talent and it's random. No way to pick it at character creation.

5/6/2016 11:17:04 PM #4

There is magic but in having the magic it makes you a target. Idk how it makes you a target but they have touched that if you witness someone with magic you should fear them. Meaning that you need to hide your magic ability from others or they might kill you to take it away from you.

5/7/2016 7:08:05 AM #5

you become a target simply because you have the potential to become slightly stronger than the rest of the player base.

5/7/2016 4:14:42 PM #6

Slightly?

5/7/2016 8:51:09 PM #7

Awesome, the more I learn about this game the more I like it. Reminds me of medieval times.

In medieval Europe magic existed, but it was rare, rumors of it everywhere, very few actually successfully practiced it. Those who had it were targeted and harassed, even those who pretended to have it were targeted.

Looking forward to rolling the dice on this.

• Razimus Dragon