COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
Growing a Hamlet, to a City (EU)

Due to implications within the game at expedition (due to talks with Caspian), we will be starting as a town.

Looking for dedicated people within the EU to set up our own player made city. we will hold a very special position within the kingdom, as we will be under a count who will support us to become a county within his county, whilst promoting our own count.

Looking for any able people, with the potential of being in one of the Most unique positions in this game. Our location will be held within The Kingdom Of Nirath

If you have any inquires please just message me or join my discord

Discord:https://discord.gg/gCqD35H

Ab/Ex uno disce omnes - From one person, learn all people

Referral Code : E2F8AD

Discord

Ab/Ex uno disce omnes-- From One Person, Learn All People

5/20/2016 2:19:56 PM #1

Interested in this but your Discord link is showing expired.

5/20/2016 2:35:49 PM #2

Not the only pledged eu king

5/20/2016 2:37:06 PM #3

Here you go: https://discord.gg/010Kz9nZAhEYcVPZ4 :)

House Storm

5/20/2016 2:38:00 PM #4

Mind elaborating on that? Is there a 4th king tier back we don't know about?

House Storm

5/20/2016 3:00:43 PM #5

As far as I know there is another one who hadn't decided on na orneu and last I heard he had said eu.

Unless you are under him. I will come to your discord and chat about it

5/20/2016 3:03:50 PM #6

Lol ah there we go everyone should join these lol beat down zergethia

5/20/2016 3:19:18 PM #7

This sounds quite promising. But I'm looking for an environment that favors my plan of setting up a large-scale trading operation. I'm mainly interested in the following factors:

-Good infrastructure, which allows for more efficient travel. -Low taxes, which allows for quick economic growth. In the end, profits will be far higher. 2% of 10.000 is a lot more than 10% of 500. -Little to no limitations on trade, import and/or export.

If your city will have these factors, I'll seriously consider setting up my business here.

Alt text

5/20/2016 3:27:13 PM #8

I'm with CalligoMiles :)) Interested in trading/crafting/breeding and need good location for this kind of business

5/20/2016 3:32:59 PM #9

It might be an idea to look into the possibility of cooperating. You can achieve a lot more together.

Alt text

5/20/2016 3:49:30 PM #10

As he says out town starts out small as a hamlet. We do welcome all kind of merchants in the county as well. The towns-or-larger will all have a marketplace. Traders are most welcome for sure.

I am very sure you will be able to get a shop at out place. With our ambitions we will need plenty of resources.

Personally I am interested in farming, breeding and possible leather working (?). My wife will be cooking or something alike. But the goal is to set up a business model where players and or NPCs can do paid work as it is impossible for one person to master multiple professions. I agree with a good infrastructure. We are working on a "city map" to provide for that. Outside the city our count has to help out. When the city grows, I am sure he will.

Jackal will be a blacksmith, weapons if I remember correctly.

If you fancy to be a crafter we are happy to support you through. Tell us what kind of crafting you are thinking of?

0<em>1463905419826</em>profile banner.png 3F1642

5/20/2016 4:00:24 PM #11

What kind of biome are you aiming to establish your city in?

5/20/2016 4:05:55 PM #12

Zygethia will welcome you.

5/20/2016 4:30:19 PM #13

Join the discord my friend :)

https://discord.gg/010Kz9nZAhEWrimnO

Referral Code : E2F8AD

Discord

Ab/Ex uno disce omnes-- From One Person, Learn All People

5/20/2016 5:25:54 PM #14

Personally, I planned to get skills related to contracts, negotiations and management. As I'm planning to do this with a small group of friends, I can run the business while they will specialize in their respective trades, allowing them to focus on that.

Alt text

5/20/2016 11:59:00 PM #15

I'm 100% down for this. I'm pretty dead set on being a blacksmith, possibly specializing in blades but I'll make everything every now and then. Could we possibly make a skype group as it's a bit more permanent?