COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN FICTION & ROLEPLAYING
Prologue- Dance of the Wraith

Naria's Theme- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t3TS1JX2zY Keep playing it as you read if you want to get the flow and atmosphere, its very nice at the end of the text lol (if played at the right spots haha) :)

The red moon watches us now Bathing in the sins of mann Is this where it all ends? Before it all starts, my love?

Can you see me now? I am the lover whose lips are scorched The beacon that emits nothingness An empty shadow that lingers at the worlds end

Do you remember me my darling? The body you tried to hide? The flesh you pierced with led and stone The skin you burnt in pits of fire

Do you see me now? Dancing among the infernal throne Legs spread wide for the king of monsters and demons Washing my body in sin and pleasure

I am here, standing before you The creature in every nightmare The beauty in every dream She who is nothing but a memory…

“How beautiful!” said one of the men as they watched me dance in the tavern. His eyes like a hawk painted themselves firmly on my soft silky skin, as I twirled to reveal more of the flesh in which they so desired. One by one like wild animals with their tongues sticking out and their minds set in ecstasy and feelings hardened, watched as I moved from place to place, my black hair gleaming along with the moonlight that pierced through the small holes of the building. My simple white dress, which was split down the middle, danced with the air that so politely carried it across the floor. “Who is that woman!?” “I want her!” “How much, how much is she!?” “Please, someone tell me now!”

The crowd grew and grew. My, so many people came to watch me dance today didn’t they? Do they think I’m beautiful? Do they love me? I became lost in the world that could only call my own, that remained deep in the backyard lock up of my mind. I rested in the darkness that was never to see the light. Am I beautiful? Do they love me? Every second that passed turned into minutes, every minute, turned into hours. How long went by, I wonder. My body reduced to sweat, only allowed every feature to which they so desired to be highlighted and more defined. This brought back so many memories. So many unfelt emotions, that have vanished into the distant past. The moon bathes in my blood. By now all the Kingsman, farmers, Gaurds and citizens of the kingdom were here. The red moon festival. Where the maiden dances to welcome the new dawn. A new life bringing with it new year of light, that will become a beacon for the kingdom to prosper. The land will be fertile, the water pure as crystals, the weather clear and warm like the days of old. “If only I could make her my own” The days when demons and gods walked the land “To love and to hold” When blood was gold and bones were iron “till death do us apart” And our souls and bodies were pure “Sacrifice her to our lord!” Sacrifice? Oh yes, I remember now. As I left the empty shadows of my thoughts, and opened my eyes to see the many who have gathered to show their love for me. “Will he leave her body behind?” Those who look upon me with joy and happiness. How happy they all are “I don’t care how messed up her body remains after he is done” Yes they chose me to be the one bring in the light…for I am loved… “I don’t care what state it’s in…it doesn’t matter…” Said the King who watched me with joy from his white horse that too glowed in the red moon’s embrace. I was no longer in the Tavern, now I stood infront of the flames that so yearned to touch my body. To taint thy flesh and course through thy veins. “He comes!” said the king Soon all bowed before that which would bring upon the many blessings that they so desired. From the flames walked out the beast that so long yearned touch the body brought before it. “All hail our lord,” A body cold as ice yet surrounded in flame, eyes red as the moon that rested in the arms of the darkness. Wings that covered the light of the flame and royal garments patterned with jewels and gold. “One of the original vampires! The dark one!” I turned to face the creature that towered over me. His body though lifeless was a taste for my eyes. So strong…so mighty... I could just see the flesh that was covered in his loose golden robes. “This is the sacrifice you brought for me?” the dark master spoke, his voice were a thousand knives against stone. What a perfect being. “Yes my lord, she is to be the sacrifice,” the king pointed at me, “But please my lord we ask you to leave some for us…” his voice softened towards the end, fading into a silent whisper as he dared to request something of the creature that brought his kingdom fortune beyond imagination. The vampire laughed, cold flames emitted from his mouth as he did. “Once I have had my fill with her blood, and her flesh.” he smacked me across the face, his strength was nothing short of inhumane. I flew backwards onto mud and stone, my dress painted in dirt and soil. In seconds I found him towering over me. His hands firmly on my body and his lips to my neck. “Why do you not scream, insect? I will not make this enjoyable. Betrayed by your people and look as they watch with desire and lust for the remains I would leave. Once I have drained your blood dry and your very soul exhausted.” I took a silent but deep breath, as I turned my grey gaze to look around at the sins of mann that sold their souls to the darkness with joy and glee. “I am not afraid.” His grip tightened as he let out a roar that filled the empty silence of the night. “Not afraid!? You are not afraid of one of the ancient Vampire lords? The first of our kind and most supreme form of darkness? Foolish girl!” He laughed, and with him the entire kingdom began to cheer with their sins. “Stupid woman!” “Make it hurt master, make it hurt!” “beat her please…” “burn her and let us watch!” “let us have a go, let us have a go!” I turned to look the creature in the eyes. “Vampires are dark gods my dear, how can you not be afraid of pure darkness…afraid of pure evil.” I wrapped my legs around his waist, and ran my hands along his strong and firm arms. “I submit, my lord. Take me” His fangs, sharp, like razors pierced my flesh. Drinking my blood which sank into the earth. Hear the people cheer, hear them laugh. Hear them rejoice knowing that a brighter day was coming. I felt so happy. I am glad I could have been a part of something so great, to help bring joy to their faces.

Inferior…. lifeforms…. The vampire fell back, he clawed at his throat as he vomited up the black darkness he took from my precious body. He choaked on the sins of the mann he depended on in this city, he crawled on the floor wheezing at the very polluted air that brought life into all areas of my battered body. But brought pain onto his. The cheering stopped. They are silent now. The vampire screamed, he bellowed in pain. Choking, coughing….dying. I felt a sensation that I haven’t felt in years. My breath got heavy and my eyes widened.

“What…is …this!?” the vampire shouted out, his hands tightly around his throat. “My lord!” “Master” The people shouted, their hope and joy turned into fear and worry. How pleasurable. How enjoyable. Isn’t this fun, aren’t we all happy now? The vampire lord, who was so high and esteemed in his royal garments, his perfect frame of pure physical might, all became reduced to nothing but the mere image of a weak, disgusting rat that should know it’s place. I rose slowly from the ground, my hands rubbing my body gently in wonder and amazement at the site set before me. The moon as if undressing to reveal its true naked flesh, turned from red to a true crescent silver. The Fire turned to ice and the heavy breath of the people became visible to the ghouls and demons that stalked the night. “Who…no…what are you..” The dark one spoke once more. “Oh, my dear. How beautiful you look in this state,” I said, my voiced echoed in the night, filling the souls around me with dread and a dark knowing, “I am she who was here before even the darkness.” That sense of knowing that appeared before all things in their lifetime. “She who carries the evils in her womb, she who mothers the demons and falls lover to the shadows.” That sense of knowing that appears when all things come to meet their end. “She who pleasures the darkness, to which you desperately aim to cling onto to.” My dress turned into black robes of shadow that emitted flames of darkness. My hair turned white as the moon above. My eyes sparkling with diamonds and crystals and skin, pure snow. “I am the mother of what creatures of the dark like yourself must come to fear.” “Impossible!” he screamed with the last remained breath he had, “Your kind are extinct! It’s impossible” I gestured a upwards motion with my forefinger and the creature choaking on invisible forces was lifted up into the air. He squirmed in agony and pain. “But my dear, here I stand.” I licked my lips. He looked into my eyes “For..give…me…please…” “You want to touch me? Defile me? Give me the pleasure I so long sought” I blew him a kiss and his body turned into ashes. I watched as he crumbled into nothing, his body bringing nutrients to the land he so protected. I turned to face the people who were silent. “Did you not all wish to touch me?” A Gaurds body turned to stone and shattered in an instant. “Did you not wish to burn me?” One caught on flames. “Did you not want me?” An intense ringing sensation filled the air, the people of this dead kingdom fell to their knees in pain that could only be described in words not of the tongue of mann. “How…” said the king who remained untouched by the darkness which sought revenge against those that dare sees my demise. “I am an existence that your kind has long forgotten. I am the first and the last of my kind. I am the mother of all that is dark in this world.” “That can’t be! The dark masters are vampires, only the vampire queen herself and the other lord can possess the powers of pure darkness and evil-” “Kneel” I whispered to the wind. The king fell to his knees instantly, his eyes widened in astonishment. “Foolish…insects. You are nothing more that the trash we leave in our wake, the vermin that scatters to the wind, the ants beneath our feet. How long has it been since our demise? And now vampires you say rule the shadows?” I rubbed my hands along his skin. “My dear you see it is true that vampires maybe evil…” His body slowly turns into bones. His skins eroded into nothing, his scream a faint song of the night. “But Wraiths…are wicked…”

Now I looked to kingdom that use to prosper thanks to the blood oath of the Vampire kind and their almighty leaders. I Watched as it all turned to darkness in my presences, the land nothing but famine and locusts, the water, became vile and poison. One by one the animals died and ventured into the next life where gods danced in love and alarm. I watched the moon as it smiled down upon me, to welcome me home. “You are still here my dear, dear friend,” I smiled. “So much has changed since I fell, so long ago. Where is my love, where are my people, where is my soul.” Tears ran down my face “Will you tell me everything…my dear sweet love, for Naria has finally returned home.”

{This was just an introduction, i hope people enjoy, not sure if i should continue the story but let me know if you are interested in finding out what happens!}

11/8/2016 8:30:41 PM #1

ok guys just realised coping and pasting from a word document wasn't the best idea...lol sorry if it is hard to read, the first section was meant to be a kinda poem/hymn and yeah lol

11/8/2016 10:04:01 PM #2

Yes, I'd like to see what happens next. The music was a nice touch as well.