COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[EU-W] The County of Talborn

County of Talborn

As you travel through the county of Talborn you come across ruins, memories of former battles. You travel through woods full of wildlife. At the borders of the county you can see the white tips of the mountaintops. The roads will allow you travel comfortably from one village to another. Occasionally you come across a squad of guards. They will take a close look at you, but after they have confirmed you mean no harm, they welcome you with open arms. People are friendly and good humoured, as they are all treated well.

In Talborn all professions are encouraged, the vision is to make sure at least mining, hunting and farming are possible in Talborn.

• Mining to allow blacksmiths to make tools, weapons and armour.

• Hunting for meat and for the skins, so leatherworkers can make the finest clothing. This means there will be woods, which also means there is enough timber.

• Farming, the grounds have to be fertile enough to produce enough food to feed everyone in Talborn.

As a Count I will take my responsibilities seriously, I want to create a decent infrastructure with roads connecting with every village, city or stronghold as well as the surrounding counties. This will encourage trade. These roads will be protected. So merchants can feel safe while traveling, no one wants to lose the products they worked so hard for to obtain.

As stated above the first priorities will be food, lumber, ore/stone and skins. This is to be able to protect the people that reside in Talborn. And in order to protect them these resources are needed to create a reasonably army that has enough power to protect the inhabitants.

That said, everyone is needed, no matter what goal you have, there is a possibility for you. We can talk about these things. While thinking of what resources there are needed, there also should be crafters who could make the most beautiful and necessary products from these raw materials.

Talborn will reside in Terenia wich is part of The Demalion empire

Also if you want to know more about House Eldurin and what it stands for check House Eldurin

And of course Terenia

Again, thanks for your time, and if you have any questions or maybe even want to reside in Talborn, just hop on to our DISCORD!

Or the TERENIAN DISCORD

Kind regards, Count Thoras Eldurin

11/15/2016 1:19:55 PM #1

Edited, added the Talborn Discord channel

1/5/2017 3:48:44 PM #2

A little bump on this County post as well. If I read this post again I see that it is pretty basic. This is because I want to give pretty much everyone a fair chance of starting a thriving business. If you are interested, just join the discord and ask any question you have.

3/31/2017 5:48:08 PM #3

Terenia has joined The Demalion Empire, and so has the County of Talborn, as part of Terenia.

3/31/2017 5:48:16 PM #4

Terenia has joined The Demalion Empire, and so has the County of Talborn, as part of Terenia.

4/16/2017 9:21:58 AM #5

Sounds like a good place to live :) Also definitely the right place for anyone looking to serve Terenia's defenses and join as a combatant under the Legion.

4/24/2017 8:35:57 AM #6

Posted By TheEvilBassist at 11:21 AM - Sun Apr 16 2017

Sounds like a good place to live :) Also definitely the right place for anyone looking to serve Terenia's defenses and join as a combatant under the Legion.

Thank you

5/30/2017 11:07:29 PM #7

Please move to Selene Domain

6/17/2017 9:29:22 PM #8

Hopefully we shall see some lovely sights in our biome like the image you've used :)

Though that's a plus to being within the Empire who picks their land first ^-^

7/30/2017 3:39:30 PM #9

I hope so too Demiqas. We'll see what kind of choices we will be able to make.

12/6/2017 8:08:49 PM #10

Posted By Thoras at 5:39 PM - Sun Jul 30 2017

I think our choices should be fairly well, and something like what you've depicted in your post would certainly be ideal for our biome pick - I'm sure it'll end up being something along those lines. Glad to see your concept still doing well btw, it's going to be a good aid for us to have Counties with focuses on military - as it is an important aspect of the game after all :)

12/7/2017 1:30:10 PM #11

Nice post. Good luck.

12/7/2017 10:22:41 PM #12

Posted By TheEvilBassist at 9:08 PM - Wed Dec 06 2017

Posted By Thoras at 5:39 PM - Sun Jul 30 2017

I think our choices should be fairly well, and something like what you've depicted in your post would certainly be ideal for our biome pick - I'm sure it'll end up being something along those lines. Glad to see your concept still doing well btw, it's going to be a good aid for us to have Counties with focuses on military - as it is an important aspect of the game after all :)

It certainly is Grenric, we need to keep Terenia as safe as possible

12/7/2017 10:23:46 PM #13

Posted By Dongiovanna at 2:30 PM - Thu Dec 07 2017

Nice post. Good luck.

Thank you very much

1/13/2018 2:57:01 PM #14

Posted By Thoras at 11:22 PM - Thu Dec 07 2017

It certainly is Grenric, we need to keep Terenia as safe as possible

I've no doubt we'll manage to accomplish that. The knights, soldiers and freeriders of Rahlmont will always be there to stand with The Legion as part of our ducal army and we will make sure that our roads are safe for travel and uphold the laws of the land. We're gonna have to see how the strategic placement of our Counties will look like once we have a map for our server and select the lands :)

3/20/2018 9:27:21 AM #15

I can't wait to see the map, I think all of us can't. It is then we know how everything in our counties will look like. For the people still scouting for a possible home or place to start that hamlet, town, barony or tavern, it is all still possible. I am glad to announce the town of Rohesia becoming a part of Talborn. Hope to speak to you soon!