COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
I fund guilds and Kingdoms

My name is Dylan, The Merchant

I travel by the wind. I will be the largest merchant in Elyria. I am an ally of all bandits and thiefs to the highest kingdoms of kings and counts. I trade all parts of the world.

I am more wealthier than a hundred kings. My gold is fine.

I am looking for business matters such as:

Funding guilds and kingdoms for war; weapons;armour;food;livestock;gold etc..

Funding groups for travel protection

Funding assassins

Buying and selling rare items of the extreme

Buying and selling LARGE bulks of items

Doing shipments and funding shipments to all parts of elyeria - sending many guilds to protect my merchants in travel (over 50 merchants)

I fund guilds to kill certain monsters and players.

I need hideouts/warehouse protection to stock my gold and rare items. - i pay guilds and partys to protect this!

I purchase strongholds and certain areas of kingdoms and bars also bandit routes.

You may not be able to enter a route due to high level of bandits, fear not, your gold and my name shall grant you entry.

I fund new guilds and kingdoms if they are finanically troubled for a later interest.

I fund people who need money (by contract of course: aware payments not paid can lead to paid assasination and looting)

I sell maps to secret areas for players to enter secret quests to receive rare items.

I sponser popularity from celabritys to cool guilds.

I fund and purchase 100% livestocks fresh from farms. Looking for farmers to sell me goods in my travel.

Etc...

Policy

If i am betrayed by a farmer - they must apologise and send me 30% of their livestock or else ill make sure nobody in the village trades with you.

If i am betrayed or attacked by a single player - I will put a large bounty on your head.. in worst cases i shall send 13 hitmen/asssasins to your location.

If i am attacked or betrayed by a count -i shall fund earls and other counts attack your whole village and your members to be massacred. Reposseses everything you own.

If i am to be betrayed by a kingdom via council or a king - i fund the largest war to the neighbouring kingdoms to completly eradicate you're kingdom and give your kingdom to another, while you become humiliated.

If money or item borrowed it can be negiotated in small payments within weeks or months.

( i dont have a guild or a group so please dont ask me to join your party because I am an ally to all communities. I dont recruit, i fund)

Etc...

If youre interested in my business, we can cooperate.

Send me a message for more info or if you have any idea please get in contact ..

Dylan The Merchant My gold is fine.

The greatest merchant in all of elyria. My gold is fine.

11/26/2016 12:38:16 PM #1

That's great. I will be similar only in the aspect that money talks and anyone can pay for my services. Call on me when people don't pay... Also I could be cheaper then a war possibly.

Those who look to the light for salvation don't see the darkness behind them.- The Unmoving Echo

11/26/2016 12:44:11 PM #2

you made SIX EXACT SAME threads in multiple sections of the forums that you have copied and pasted this exact same info into????

lol - seriously?

11/26/2016 1:31:45 PM #3

Heh ... you sure you can do all that stuff you say you can? How do you think you will get that much money, to even threaten a kingdom? If I were a king I would not even allow you to trade in my realm, just to make sure you would never be able to make true on your promises.

Seriously what is it with all those boasting people lately. First someone thinks he will be the best fighter in the game, just because he has beta-access, and now some merchant thinks he is the iron bank of braavos.

The truth is born in argument

11/26/2016 1:59:19 PM #4

Posted By Luminios at 1:31 PM - Sat Nov 26 2016

Heh ... you sure you can do all that stuff you say you can? How do you think you will get that much money, to even threaten a kingdom? If I were a king I would not even allow you to trade in my realm, just to make sure you would never be able to make true on your promises.

Seriously what is it with all those boasting people lately. First someone thinks he will be the best fighter in the game, just because he has beta-access, and now some merchant thinks he is the iron bank of braavos.

Haha, will see :)

11/26/2016 2:07:47 PM #5

Posted By Luminios at 3:31 PM - Sat Nov 26 2016

Probably people just getting overly hyped over the game. Still mighty silly to go on the forums like this, practically mass-posting something that comes across as "I am the all-mighty merchant! I'll shit on your kingdom if you don't pay your interest back in time!", heh.

'Tis not an issue though. As long as they abide by the forum rules, it should be just fine.

Lutes are cool

11/26/2016 2:10:48 PM #6

Posted By Cap at 12:38 PM - Sat Nov 26 2016

That's great. I will be similar only in the aspect that money talks and anyone can pay for my services. Call on me when people don't pay... Also I could be cheaper then a war possibly.

Ill make sure I have your name saved so ill contact you if i needed any services.

11/26/2016 2:30:50 PM #7

This thread is unrealistic and in the wrong forum.

Merchants Beware of Ashy Sails..

11/26/2016 2:32:43 PM #8

That's a lot of talking there. Pity you got no way to back to up.

By the way I'm going to become a dragon and fly around eating people, while sometimes sitting on my mountain of gold. Lets be friends.

11/26/2016 2:37:27 PM #9

Rolling my eyes honestly.

11/26/2016 2:50:06 PM #10

I suspect a lack of funds as he isn't even Tier 1.

Countess of Tarnham

County Tarnham, Rhynelands Duchy, Vornair. Luna Server (NA-E)

11/26/2016 6:27:20 PM #11

I thought he was talking about loaning real world money?

11/26/2016 6:58:05 PM #12

Posted By Edd at 05:07 AM - Sat Nov 26 2016

Posted By Luminios at 3:31 PM - Sat Nov 26 2016

"[...] Probably people just getting overly hyped over the game. Still mighty silly to go on the forums like this, practically mass-posting something that comes across as "I am the all-mighty merchant! [...]"

I'm the all mighty Pteroguin. First of the pteroguins to use human speech! :) shrugs it seemed appropriate.

11/26/2016 7:05:13 PM #13

I require a small business loan of 1 million Elyrian Gold Pieces. I intend to Make Elyria Great Again. Can you help me?

11/27/2016 6:17:10 AM #14

Seem to be a bit too much , but who know i wish you good luck and may you be right and become rich !

11/27/2016 7:45:59 AM #15

This guy shows spunk. Keep it up.

The CoE forums is quickly turning to a collection of emotional vents. Don't take things so seriously.

President Elect Donald J.Trump Dancing should lighten the mood for the next posts 😊