COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
The Fiery Falcon

The Fiery Falcon

It is a tavern like no other, it is a home and a sanctuary, it is a place of free spirit, rowdiness and general mayhem, but most importantly it is the place to go to, if you want to have an Adventure. - Unknown nirathi Adventurer

These are the lines written in the Nirathian Grand Library’s Great Ledger on the Taverns of Nirath (that was a mouthful...), when you search for “The Fiery Falcon”. It is rather fitting I must say.

...Ah, The Tavern...Where to begin…

When I was a child I dreamt of a place of fun, a place where I could relax, a home where friends surrounded me, a place where I could return after a day of adventure... It is still hard to believe that I am finally here, I have the place I have dreamt of as a mere urchin in the orphanage between the meager meals, or when I was wandering around the outskirts of the town...but enough about me...I’m here to talk about The Tavern.

Well it is the Home of The Falcons of course, but at the same time it is also so much more than that... I wanted to build a place for the adventurers of Nirath, where they could easily find a contract for themselves, some aid if they face a mighty beast, or just to sit down, have a drink and boast about their latest exploits to their fellow wanderers, so as you might have already guessed I’ve built the tavern.

It was years ago that I put down the first brick to its foundation and now it is known far and wide, even in the aristocracy, as the place to go with your monster problems, or to find the “cure” for the curse that seems to be on someone you care for or a place you love, they come to here even when they feel evil eyes on them or they have found some ancient ruin they want to (relatively) safely explore for some valuable artifacts...

There are so many stories of valor and adventure that I heard while working in here and while I was out with my fellow guild members on a quest, I could sit here and tell you tales about them for eons. Well if you are interested in one of them, let me know, but until then, tell me, what kind of drink can I get you?...