COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E] Fort Ashwood, Recruitment

Fort Ashwood, Aranor

Fort Ashwood Stronghold

Fort Ashwood, established in the mountainous region of Aranor, we are the righteous, fiery fury of Queen Ieana Kallar. Our Goddess Larvanena sets our weapons ablaze against our foes, so might is always on our side. Divider

The Pitch

Fort Ashwood is accepting soldiers to serve our Goddess and Queen, as well as citizens to work required positions, and possibly visit the women of the night who find comfort behind our walls.

Our soldiers are called to defend not only the kingdom, but to enforce the law of the land and settle disputes. For these jobs, we need souls who are strong willed and honorable in the face of adversity.

There will be times when our Goddess, Larvanena call upon us to tear the souls of heretics from their chests with a great blaze pyre.

Do you have the strength to support the citizenry of Aranor? Or perhaps you have the willpower to persevere and support our great army? Do you hear the call of Fort Ashwood? Then join today! Divider

Religious Views

Fort Ashwood's official religion is Mayoltva, specifically the Goddess Larvanena.

Short tempered but filled with passion and a sense of justice, Larvanena and her followers are great allies but terrifying enemies. Few worship her outside her direct priesthood but all take part in the blessings she grants. Sometimes referred to as The Purifier she often leads the charge against evil and renews the land with the ashes after battle. Wild and strong her appearance and spirit match, long coal black hair that is often alight in flames and eyes of fire red she is a striking figure. Her weapon and symbol are one in the same a blade, with a golden handle and and crimson blade that when drawn is on fire more often than not. Divider

Chain of Command

Queen - Ieana Kallar

Baron - Orito Ulfor

- Captain of the Guard - <OPEN>
- War Commander - <OPEN>
- High Defender of the Faith - <OPEN>
-- Citizen Council Leader - <OPEN>

To apply for one of the above positions, you must first declare your loyalty to Fort Ashwood, and subsequently to the Kingdom of Aranor and Larvanena of Mayoltva. Once you've done this by replying to this thread, contact me on Discord. My name there is Orito.

A side-note, I have put my name in for Supreme Justicar, so we may have need for judges at a later date. Divider

Links

Kingdom of Aranor Information

Discord

Signature

12/9/2016 4:45:48 AM #1

Welcome to the kingdom of Aranor. Definitely like the town concept

12/9/2016 4:47:22 AM #2

Posted By PvtProblems at 10:45 PM - Thu Dec 08 2016

Welcome to the kingdom of Aranor. Definitely like the town concept

Thank you.

12/9/2016 4:52:00 AM #3

Love the post. Glad to be a trade partner

12/9/2016 5:27:46 AM #4

Posted By Yorick at 10:52 PM - Thu Dec 08 2016

Love the post. Glad to be a trade partner

Thank you kindly. And likewise.

12/12/2016 1:43:16 AM #5

If you like fire join this guy xD

12/13/2016 4:35:18 PM #6

Added open ranks. Will expand on this and make it more "pretty" later. For now, all you need to know is that positions of power within the stronghold are open.