COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
[NA-E] Molten Hammer

Molten Hammer

About the Stronghold

Molten Hammer, a stronghold in the Kingdom of Aranor (NA East), is recruiting crafters for an unorthodox stronghold.
This stronghold will not produce soldiers for the land but weapons, armor and other goods as well as housing soldiers when necessary. Our crafts will help make the Kingdom of Aranor one not to be trifled with. Do you have what it takes to be the backbone of the kingdom? Will it be your blood, sweat and tears to bring glory to Aranor? Join NOW!

Religious Views

Orrinix

God of the Earth, Order

First-born son of Farath and Auraria

While a powerful god in his own right, Orrinix finds his greatest followers in the dwarves, miners, and gem cutters. Shaper of the earth and creator of all precious gems and metal, he is as stubborn and constant as that which he holds domain over. His description could be aptly put as “a mountain of a man”. Tall and well-muscled with broad shoulders and hair the color of rich soil, he matches the build of a giant. His hammer is made of a strange smoky metal with a studded head, with it he draws the power of the earth and a single swing can cause the earth to shake.

Stronghold Command

Queen - Ieana Kallar

-Duchess – Raindew

-Count - Unknown

-Baron – Jeztic Belovo

-Captain of the Guard - <OPEN>

-Master Crafter - <OPEN>

-Tax collector- <OPEN>

--Citizen Leader - <OPEN>

For more information on these titles and job descriptions just ask and I will interview and fit you for a position.

To apply for positions within the stronghold or to become a civilian you will need to pledge your loyalty to Molten Hammer and to the Kingdom of Aranor. My name in Discord is Jeztic.

Links

Discord

Kingdom of Aranor

12/13/2016 6:52:10 PM #1

Good post! Glad to be trade partners with you

12/13/2016 7:23:19 PM #2

Posted By Yorick at 12:52 PM - Tue Dec 13 2016

Good post! Glad to be trade partners with you

Thank you! Also look forward to future partnerships with you.

12/14/2016 3:14:04 PM #3

I shall pledge thyneself to your stronghold as craftsman, perhaps even the master craftsman if the baron so chooses.

My crafting will likely focus on the tools of war, armor, and perhaps breeding horses for the kingdoms cavalry.

12/14/2016 5:42:12 PM #4

Posted By TheCape at 09:14 AM - Wed Dec 14 2016

I shall pledge thyneself to your stronghold as craftsman, perhaps even the master craftsman if the baron so chooses.

My crafting will likely focus on the tools of war, armor, and perhaps breeding horses for the kingdoms cavalry.

Welcome to the Stronghold, I look forward to working with you to make Molten Hammer stand out!

12/28/2016 11:48:13 PM #5

Are you going to be looking for leather workers and archery merchants as well?

12/29/2016 12:23:55 AM #6

should edit to NA West if you're still in Aranor.

Alt text - can be left blank