COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA East] The Stronghold of Ironwood Hold

Ironwood Hold

Introduction

Greetings! Welcome to Ironwood Hold. I am Baron Veygon Sigvarthr and leader of the armies of Thane Teg Haellsson. I hope your journey to my holdings were safe and profitable. Stay awhile and knock back a few at our local tavern. Perhaps Ironwood Hold will inspire you to stay awhile longer and eventually call it home. I have other matters to attend to, so please, make yourself at home.

Purpose

The purpose of Ironwood Hold is to provide a place for craftsmen to develop high quality armor and weapons for the County of Haellsvang. Mining and lumber will be a major focus for the Barony. Supply routes will be formed to provide anything we can not produce ourselves. I also command the armies of Thane Teg Haellsson known as the Haelsvorn. The Haellsvorn will maintain a high level of readiness, for we know not when we shall be called upon. Each troop will trained to the standards expected of them. Not all are expected to reach these goals. But that does not mean there is no place for you. A local militia will also be trained to similar standards of our standing armies. The goal of the militia is to maintain order and patrol the local region. The safety of our trade routes is of great importance as it is the lifeblood of the County of Haellsvang.

Citizens and Members

There are two ways to join the barony, as a free citizen or as a member. Regardless of which you chose everyone shares the same entitlement to protection within our walls and are expected the minimal amount of tax rates and obligation to defend your home. Both are free and encouraged to seek their fortunes. A free citizen is someone who wishes to live and operate within Ironwood Hold but otherwise wants to remain autonomous. They live, work, and trade within the town but otherwise have the minimal amount of obligations. A member is a citizen who wishes to interact more closely with Pax Gaming, the multi gaming community that hosts the duchy, county, and town they live in. Becoming a member gives you all the support and interaction you could expect from the traditional “guilds” you might have experienced from past MMOs. Anyone who wishes to join the Reavers (the military group of our county and town) or receive additional trade support must first apply to the Dread Legion, a division of Pax Gaming. Membership also grants access to the Dread Legion forums as well as permanent access to our voice channels. Forums and Discord are segregated by various levels of information access for security purposes and granted on a “need to know” basis.

Information

Facilities: Weapon and Armor Development

Taxation: TBD and as demanded by county, duchy, and kingdom.

Baron: Veygon Sigvarthr

Loyalty: Kingdom of Vornair - King Evelake Rhyne

Duchy: Stormlands

County: Haellsvang - Thane Teg Haellsson

Links

If you’d like to learn more about the Stormlands as a whole:

Click Here to join our Discord.

If you’d like to learn more about the Kingdom of Vornair:

Click Here to visit the site

Click Here to join the Discord.